Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Discuss Rest In Peace - Wrestling related. at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Father Petty, he was a friend to the wrestlers at my high school, and a ...

Default Re: Rest In Peace - Wrestling related.

Father Petty, he was a friend to the wrestlers at my high school, and a really fun guy all-around.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieJ2 View Post
    Don Godell, fellow AOL wrestling board member from a long time ago and later a Mat Poster. If he was alive, I'm sure he'd be over here, but he passed away several years ago on Christmas Eve. It was a big loss for us and especially for his sister, Sue, and his nephew. I doubt she'd see this, but I'd like to tell her that I think of him still and especially this time of year.
    We do miss his Michigan rant.

Chad Flack-1993-1996 Oregon State University
    One of the hardest working wrestlers(Chad Flack Memorial Award) I've ever known. Great friend & teammate that left us in an auto accident in 1997.

Rest in Peace my friend!
    Last edited by Trusty; 12-26-2007 at 01:19 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

user tags

chad flack wrestling

chad flack oregon death

chad flack obituary

zoe kreizenbach

sue godell

Harold Rogers wrestler death

chad flack oregon state

flack wrestling

wrestler rest in peacechad flack oregon state memorialchad flacks death in oregonchad flack osu wrestlingharold rogers wrestlerobituary chad flack oregonchad flackdon godellkreizenbeck sisterDonald Godell michigan wrestlingdale thomas wrestling tough lovechad flack oregon state memorial awardOsu chad flack wrestlerAutomobile accident Chad flackchad flack wrestling oregonchad flack oregon state wrestlingjames capretta of columbus ohiowrestling rest in peacechadwick flack wrestlingandrew tulanchad flack death 1998