Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Midlands tickets

Default Re: Midlands tickets

Do you mind capitalizing letters and using proper grammar?
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Do you mind capitalizing letters and using proper grammar?
    uh huh...here comes the grammar police. do you mind getting your head out of your arse? comprehension is all that matters.

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you atleast have the comprehension skills of a 6 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    This is slightly off topic, but is there a published list anywhere with this year's Midlands participants? I could be wrong, but I believe that in past years they have published a list of those invited before the event. It's always fun to see which non-college athletes plan to wrestle in the Midlands.

Let me know if anyone has seen this information posted anywhere.

Thanks!
    http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...rlySeeding.pdf

nusports.com would probably have a complete list later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by NUwildcats View Post
    uh huh...here comes the grammar police. do you mind getting your head out of your arse? comprehension is all that matters.

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you atleast have the comprehension skills of a 6 year old.
    Pumpkin, I see that you're new around here, so I'm going to be nice. Look around at this forum. Grammar and punctuation do matter. This ISN'T the Mat. Quite frankly, if you're going to parade around the academic prowess of Northwestern, you lose some credibility when you can't at least use a space between the words "at" and "least." You also lose TONS of credibility when you tell one of the most respected posters on this board to pull his head out of his arse.

Look, I'm sure that you can make some valuable contributions to this board, and I think we all look forward to reading them. But if your posts are going to be merely incendiary, you might want to sit out a few plays.

yeah, Jensens knows I am the only one on here that is allowed to start sentences with lower case and then just end with...

btw, your facilities ARE crappy...

signed, the metrodome, tropicana field and the vet
    Last edited by goferphan; 12-17-2007 at 10:53 PM.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    btw, your facilities ARE crappy...
    signed, the metrodome, tropicana field and the vet
    PWNED!

Actually, for all the crap it gets, I was at the Metrodome once and I don't remember it being so bad. To be fair, I don't remember anything from that day. Oh yeah, I remember the tequila. Bad, bad tequila.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

i have been to the metrodome countless times AND i am watching it on MNF tonight...it IS lipstick on a pig...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Now I did see that while driving through Wyoming.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    i have been to the metrodome countless times AND i am watching it on MNF tonight...it IS lipstick on a pig...
    Because I grew up partly in the Ditka regime, I can't think of it as anything but the roller dome.