Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mid-year transfers

World Champ

Default Re: Mid-year transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    Anyone who asks me how life is out here in Idaho will always get that sort of response from me........because we already have waaaaayyyyyyy too many people moving here as it is......we don't need (or want) any more.
    Then I guess you don't need any new wrestling talent moving there either. Just send them East if can't fit them in ....

Nahhhh, good, talented wrestlers are always welcome out here.

Idaho, and Boise in particular, is one of the greatest places to live on earth, not just here in the U.S......on the planet.

But I'm obviously biased - I've lived here all of my life (well most of it). We have a ski resort that is just 12 miles out of town if you are into snow skiing (I'm not anymore - too old for it) plus world famous Sun Valley, Idaho is only a couple of hours away. And there is the Boise River - which runs right thru the city of Boise and is great for fishing (as well as numerous other streams and rivers all within 100 miles of Boise). There is great hunting out here (but I'm not a hunter so I couldn't say much about that). If you like the outdoors then you can't ask for much better than Idaho - and the Boise/Treasure Valley area in particular.

I always have to laugh at those who try to make fun of Idaho - I always tell people like that that they should make more of an effort to spread their message to others - as there are way too many people moving here as it is. I believe Idaho is among the very fastest growing (population) States in the U.S. Top five minimum.

And Boise is always mentioned in the Best Places to Live lists that seem to come out every year.

It ain't what it used to be - and that's both good and bad - with growth comes crime, etc. But with growth you also get some good things as well. Boise was, at one time (this was about 10-15 years ago) the only city in the U.S. with a population of more than 100,000 people where there was not one single murder for two consecutive years. Can't say that anymore - seems like there's a murder virtually every month here now. Sometimes every week.

Olympic Champ

Personally, I always thought Russia has the best Nature. Rivers, forests just unmatched around Leningrad....but then again... I have never been to Idaho. Is Don Imus from idaho?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Personally, I always thought Russia has the best Nature. Rivers, forests just unmatched around Leningrad....but then again... I have never been to Idaho. Is Don Imus from idaho?
    GOOD LORD - NO