Thread: Supplemental Draft?

Default Supplemental Draft?

When is it Jensen? We should have it soon before too much of the season is gone, we'll be at the halfway point in about a week.

Default Re: Supplemental Draft?

I'm going for more near the end of the month, but I haven't really completely settled on it yet.

I'll make sure to give plenty of advance notice to everyone when I decided on it.

Edit: As I sit here and think about it for a minute, I'm PROBABLY going to set the date for that week before Midlands, and the Scuffle. Kick it off on that preceding Sunday, or Monday. Its only going to be 3 rounds at the very maximum, so we should be able to get it done before the big tournaments.
    Last edited by JensenS; 12-05-2007 at 02:10 PM.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

that sounds fine to me although for my sake I wish we were having it now as december is a very lean month...

clarification, do we have to drop wrestlers if we want to pick a new wrestler up? Or can we just add onto our roster

To pick a guy up, you have to drop a guy. I'll give you the option to drop as many as three, or you can drop two and pick up two, or drop just one.

You can also just choose not to participate if you're happy with your team.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    To pick a guy up, you have to drop a guy. I'll give you the option to drop as many as three, or you can drop two and pick up two, or drop just one.

You can also just choose not to participate if you're happy with your team.
    Ooh boy thats going to make things tough...