Thread: H Stieber injury?

Default H Stieber injury?

We all know that H Stieber got pinned by Houdashelt on Sunday. I read somewhere that Hunter really messed up his elbow and may be out the season. That could be bad info, but since some tOSU guys post here, I thought I'd see if anyone closer to the program had word on that?

Default Re: H Stieber injury?

Not as of now I don't. I will dig around and see what I can come up with. But they have been very secretive all season.

I think all coaches are pretty secretive. I know the PSU staff reveals very little about injuries. Makes sense--you don't want others to know of an injury to exploit it!

Someone on Hawkeyereport mentioned that they heard he would need Tommy John. I hear that Tom might know a thing or two about surgery

Here is an article that mentions the H. Stieber situation a little bit. Sounds to me like Ryan thinks Hunter needs to put in some more work. No mention of the injury being too bad.

He also said they could have weighed in another 141 and moved Logan up but chose not to.
    http://www.ohiowrestlingnews.com/new...rer_id=1025229

Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    Someone on Hawkeyereport mentioned that they heard he would need Tommy John. I hear that Tom might know a thing or two about surgery
    General surgery--not orthopedic surgery. But--I have heard of Tommy John! Los Angeles Dodgers!

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Here is an article that mentions the H. Stieber situation a little bit. Sounds to me like Ryan thinks Hunter needs to put in some more work. No mention of the injury being too bad.

He also said they could have weighed in another 141 and moved Logan up but chose not to.
    http://www.ohiowrestlingnews.com/new...rer_id=1025229
    Thanks for posting this--some interesting info--especially that BoJo is expected for the Iowa dual on Jan 4.