Thread: 133 Rankings for November 27, 2007

Default 133 Rankings for November 27, 2007

Courtesy Intermat
    1 Lou Ruggirello So. Hofstra
    2 Coleman Scott Sr. Oklahoma State
    3 Mack Reiter Sr. Minnesota
    4 Jimmy Kennedy So. Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Oh, Mack's GOING to be #1...no doubt about it...but if I had to place a bet on their next match, me and 99% of the posters will put money down on Ruggs based on what we saw.

It is so early dude, what do you care about rankings until we start going into real seeding tournaments? Even then, if your boys are #1 or #3 and you think they deserve #1, if won't matter where they are seeded anyway.

Have a good night Champ.
    And yet again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    Neither of them are my boys, just stating that Perry won't drop below #2. Ruggerello will be #1, watch and see!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Default Re: 133 Rankings for November 27, 2007

ziiiiiiiing
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

you were the one that was crying that Reiter would hold his place or move up and that the rankings weren't fair. i was agreeing based on the fact that "All-Star" matches aren't counted that he would most likely move up.

Its obvious to me that even though the All-Star matches don't count by record that the people that vote still use them to assist in the rankings...i have no issue with Reiter being #3 and the way he has wrestled he probably is lucky to be in the Top 5...

Champ, do you ever go out on a limb and make predictions or have an opinion or do you just like to copy and past other peoples'?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

you were the one that was crying that Reiter would hold his place or move up and that the rankings weren't fair. i was agreeing based on the fact that "All-Star" matches aren't counted that he would most likely move up.

Its obvious to me that even though the All-Star matches don't count by record that the people that vote still use them to assist in the rankings...i have no issue with Reiter being #3 and the way he has wrestled he probably is lucky to be in the Top 5...

Champ, do you ever go out on a limb and make predictions or have an opinion or do you just like to copy and past other peoples'?
    I wasn't crying, I was stating that since Reiter lost in the All-Star meet that he would drop and/or Ruggerello would be ahead of him. You were the one saying that the match didn't count and wouldn't affect the rankings... BUT it did!

By the way, I have opinions, as stated above that I predicted(correctly) that Perry would be #2 an Ruggerello would be #1. Of course you don't find that as an opinion because it was correct.

Good day!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

LOL...I often get the same reaction from my wife.

I had agreed that logically if they didn't count All-Star Classic that there would be an argument for Reiter being #1 based on that logic. I think Ruggs completely deserves to be there. He stuck McCormick and handled Coleman Scott and put a beat down on Reiter. Personally, I am glad that the All-Star Classic, while not counting on your record, still has some impact on rankings. Now maybe these guys will wrestle harder. Reiter should have known that had he come ready to wrestle and beat Ruggs, he could get to #1 knowing that Rugg's and Coleman Scott would duke it out at the duals.

As far as Perry's concerned, he can sit there all day and say he's #2 but just like when Schlatter lost to DiSalvo and then later to GG, the aura of invincibility was off. Look for all the guys in the Top 10 to take it to Perry aggressively now. I can live with people being ranked higher than they should be because just learning from experience, you can only be disappointed then when they lose to someone below them.

Its going to be a long season and I don't think you are going to see more than one or two undefeated wrestlers. Maybe at 141, 149 and 174 but I don't think anywhere else is a strong possibility.

Good Night Now!
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I have a feeling after Vegas and a few of this weeks duals, the top 4 will look different next week.

Yep, I agree. Things are going to really start shaking out...any dark horses on the rise?

I am interested to see how my Harvard guys, Flanagan and Caputo do as they haven't wrestled yet this year. Both are Top five, Top Eight guys but I don't like that they don't get going until so late in the season.

any dark horses on the rise?

Fanthorpe

Olympic Champ

Ditto.