Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perry-Brown match on YouTube

Default Re: Perry-Brown match on YouTube

Anybody heard of Jon Reader from IA State? Two weeks and he will be wrestling Perry in Ames. One hell of a RS Freshman ranked 7th in the country. If you get a chance do some research on him, I think Perry is going to have his hands full.

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Look....i have Brown on my fantasy team and he was a young buck at my old club. With that being said, he didn't impress me at all here. Perry looked horrible. Props to Brown for not giving up anything. Perry lost this match.
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

Like Donahoe, Reader was another former teamate of Brent Metcalf. I got to see him a few times when he was with Davison and I was really impressed. I figured him to be a lock to win high school senior nationals, but he ran into a guy named Adam Hall in the finals who took his measure. It would be no surprise to see him be very successful as he goes forward.

Did u see the stalemate call right as Perry was about to round the corner and get 2...that was a ridiculous call.

and that mattered how in the big scheme of things?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Redshirt

i think i heard brands say "just because he's got a choke hold doesnt mean he's choking him. let em wrestle" or is that just me that heard that?

Nah, he said it. I heard it too.

That is reference to Coach Martin from ODU telling the ref that Perry was choking. I haven't seen the match so I am not in a position to comment. Youtube is banned at my work. I don't need the internet police after me today.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011