Thread: Shameless plug

Default Shameless plug

Well I signed up to do a blog on http://bigelevenwrestling.net/blogs/index.php?blog=8 for the gophers and their blog section has pretty much died out so I thought I'd get a plug in here in case any of you were interested in reading it. I dont pretend to have any more insight then the next guy but I'm a huge fan of the sport especially the gophers and I've always wanted to try blogging so I asked the guy who runs the site if they needed a minnesota blogger (they didnt have any) and he said they'd love to have one.

There isnt much there yet because I've only watched a handful of the quad matches but once I get through them all I'll post some analysis.

You can get to the blog page by clicking on the "fan blogs" link on the right side and then scrolling to minnesota and clicking on me, or clicking on the "blog all" button which will show the most recent posts (mine)
    Last edited by Schlottke; 11-26-2007 at 02:19 PM.

Default Re: Shameless plug

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    Well I signed up to do a blog on http://bigelevenwrestling.net/blogs/index.php?blog=8 for the gophers and their blog section has pretty much died out so I thought I'd get a plug in here in case any of you were interested in reading it. I dont pretend to have any more insight then the next guy but I'm a huge fan of the sport especially the gophers and I've always wanted to try blogging so I asked the guy who runs the site if they needed a minnesota blogger (they didnt have any) and he said they'd love to have one.

There isnt much there yet because I've only watched a handful of the quad matches but once I get through them all I'll post some analysis.

You can get to the blog page by clicking on the "fan blogs" link on the right side and then scrolling to minnesota and clicking on me, or clicking on the "blog all" button which will show the most recent posts (mine)
    I saw the post on Big 11. Just be advised it's a good site but doesn't have a lot of information/posts like this board nor get updated as often.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengopher View Post
    I saw the post on Big 11. Just be advised it's a good site but doesn't have a lot of information/posts like this board nor get updated as often.
    Lot of good unique content over there: Conference rankings, etc.. Remember, we have a whole world to talk about- they are limited to the big ten.

I dont even visit the forums over there but its a supurb site for rankings and breakdowns, they do preseason rankings of every team break down matches weekly and give wrestler of the week awards. Also they have a complete match history of every wrestler in the big ten which is absolutely priceless since you can check all of your potential draft picks records at once instead of hopping from school site to school site.

THe blog part of the site pretty much died out but now that Im starting Im hoping it might get going again, I'll probably drop some posts on other forms also. The most important part is that people read it and leave comments!! If no one reads it I probably wont bother to do it

I was surprised that they didn't have any Minny fans doing a blog already. I'll be doing a blog over there too. I'll be doing my first post tomorrow as my write up of my thoughts on the Rutgers dual.

I hope that section gets going too. It's a pretty cool feature.

I go there a lot and while I don't post much on the forums, I do read them. I'm also a huge fan of the conference rankings.

When it first started they did some amazing weight by weight conference previews.