Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caldwell vs. Schlatter

Default Re: Caldwell vs. Schlatter

It'll be interesting how it plays out, Caldwell needs to control the ties to hit most of the big moves that I've seen from him, it'll be interesting to see if he can do that, because controlling the ties is one of Dustin's biggest strengths. He's always had fantastic mat presence.

Mat wrestling will be huge here too, Caldwell is he gets under desperately needs to get away, Dustin does a great job shortening matches up with his riding skills.

Like I said earlier, Metcalf, and now Caldwell are two people who I'd love to see wrestle Dustin, since they're two of very few that will actually come out and try and beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Hey Big, Glad to post with you again! How have you been? I'm sure Caldwell would love to launch Dustin but I don't think that will happen. I do see Darrion forcing the action and I hope to see Dustin open up and explode on Caldwell. Darrion is very skilled at defending his legs and many wrestlers have been turned quickly after attempting to shoot deep on him.

Goferphan, I would love to sig bet you on the potential Dustin-Darrion match! If it falls into place we will have a go at it. I will take the "New Jersey Assassin Darrion the Destroyer" Caldwell you take "Dustin The Serial Staller Schlatter"!
    Dustin "The Serial Staller?" Schlatter? How did you come up with that one?
    05-06 42-1 4 Pins, 14 Majors and 10 TF's (61% bonus points)
    06-07 37-1 2 Pins, 5 Majors and 9 TF's (40% bonus points) on a bad knee
    07-08 7-0 2 Pins, 3 Majors, 2 TF (100% bonus points)

Your nickname for Schlatter doesn't fit although I do like your name for Caldwell...though I think there is a three word limit on cool nicknames.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

86-2, 51 wins by bonus points. Not bad for the Minnesota Mongoose.

Thats right, we 'Sotan's don't appreciate the Serial Staller moniker...you can call him Mongoose, Goose, Darth Schlatter or Mr. Schlatter...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

and let's not forget his brother, CP30

If and when Schlatter runs into Caldwell, you can be sure it will not be a 3-2 squeaker. Caldwell will test every defensive maneuver in the Schlatter book.

Caldwell wins based on the way Borroughs did we no caldwell is more explosive and a finisher.

like I said, talk is cheap, I will take all comers on a signature bet between the two. You must have at least 100 posts though to make it worth my while as you 1 and 4 post guys come and go...

as far as testing every defensive maneuver in Dustin's repetoire, remember there is only seven minutes in a match...not nearly enough time to test Dustin's defense once he gets on top and rides your boy out...

Just dont see it hapenning. remeber lang down 10-1 and then sticks the guy. Jaggers then picked Caldwell apart to place. I think Dustin will open up and score 8+..MO of course