Thread: Time for the Beavers to hike up their skirts. . .

Default Time for the Beavers to hike up their skirts. . .

This is ridiculous. Time to start self medication. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Default Re: Time for the Beavers to hike up their skirts. . .

The fact that you've managed to incorporate "hiking their skirts up" and "beavers" into the same topic title is outstanding.

This is what happens when expectations are high, Snackem! You are now facing every Iowa, PSU, Okie State, Minnesota...etc fans dilemma. As an Iowa fan it is hard for me to be satisfied with anything we do, which is kind of sad

Even at the beginning of the season, I was thinking the expectations for Sak and Pena were a little too high, but as a guy from the west, I'm also holding out hope that we'll get a team out here who can compete with the Big 12, Big 10, and other east coast schools. I know this has been discussed ad nauseum, but college wrestling could certainly benefit with more parity.

The fact that you've managed to incorporate "hiking their skirts up" and "beavers" into the same topic title is outstanding.

It was either that or "put on their big girl panties."

Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    This is what happens when expectations are high, Snackem! You are now facing every Iowa, PSU, Okie State, Minnesota...etc fans dilemma. As an Iowa fan it is hard for me to be satisfied with anything we do, which is kind of sad
    We're a long way away from that. The next big step for Oregon State is to get into the group fighting for a national title or at least in the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by chocell View Post
    Even at the beginning of the season, I was thinking the expectations for Sak and Pena were a little too high, but as a guy from the west, I'm also holding out hope that we'll get a team out here who can compete with the Big 12, Big 10, and other east coast schools. I know this has been discussed ad nauseum, but college wrestling could certainly benefit with more parity.
    I don't expect complete dominance from Sak, Pena, and Meeks but they need to beat the guys they are supposed to (the mid to low level AA's) on a consistent basis.
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    We have something in common...as a Penn State fan, I'm not satisfied with anything Iowa does either.

Snackem--I'm an east coast guy, but I would love to see Oregon St get into the national title picture mix. There have been some promising strides!