Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Schopp beats Ramos

Default Schopp beats Ramos

3-2!

Port also WBF Dziewa....this one is looking much tighter than anticipated.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Default Re: Schopp beats Ramos

I love it
    My name's Louden, Louden Swain. Last week I turned 18. I wasn't ready for it. I haven't done anything yet. So I made this deal with myself. This is the year I make my mark.

Anyone see the Ramos match? Kinda surprising, I'd love to hear what Schopp did to get the W.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Schopp got a TD and rode an ankle and a side headlock and then stalled his way to the win.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Dang. How does Ramos allow his ankle to get ridden for so long? How does he not get a takedown? I didn't see it so I would love for a better analysis.

Are you sure he didn't have Schopp pinned and not get the call? Should there have been back points that weren't properly awarded? (Thats funny. To me at least).

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Schopp got a TD and rode an ankle and a side headlock and.
    Rode him out for the first period. 2nd period Ramos chose neutral. Traded shots and pushing...then with 20 seconds left Schopp got in deep and should have finished the single....but instead ended up in a slow scramble with Ramos getting a side headlock and was awarded a takedown with a couple of seconds left.

Period 3 Schopp took down and got ridden for a bit until riding time was about a minute and then escaped. Brands stopped the action to protest the riding time and got it lowered to 56 seconds. Then Ramos pushed for another minute and couldn't get a take down.

Thanks for the breakdown. I wasn't sure how a guy who is supposed to walk away with the title could get ridden with an ankle(7th grade move). I guess Schopp just beat him.

I learned a long time ago not to listen to guys that say what it "sounds" like when they didn't see what they are talking about. Usually means they don't know what they are talking about.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    I learned a long time ago not to listen to guys that say what it "sounds" like when they didn't see what they are talking about. Usually means they don't know what they are talking about.
    I changed my comment because I read it wrong the first time. But you do "sound" bitter. What's up? Was there a stalling call that you don't think got called? There's gotta be an excuse. What is it?