Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys remember

Default You guys remember

when VA used to come on here for the sole purpose of bashing Cael? Said he couldnt coach and that he needed to leave Iowa in order to win a title. Glad you have matured a little VA.

I agree with you though that he needed to move to a place with better high school wrestling in order to win a title. He probably didnt have the chops to do it at Iowa State.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Default Re: You guys remember

Before my time but maybe if you could dig up the threads?
    "He beat nobodies..Thorn at 133 won't be great, R12 or worse imo...
    I just don't see it...David Thorn is not elite. I don't think he'll place"

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    when VA used to come on here for the sole purpose of bashing Cael? Said he couldnt coach and that he needed to leave Iowa in order to win a title. Glad you have matured a little VA.

I agree with you though that he needed to move to a place with better high school wrestling in order to win a title. He probably didnt have the chops to do it at Iowa State.
    Quote Originally Posted by jammen View Post
    Before my time but maybe if you could dig up the threads?
    Herkey is talking about himself here currently.

He was the one saying Cael wasn't a good coach and they'd be better off with KJ. I finally broke him of that insanity.

Herk, you remember at NCAA's when that lady was trying to tell us Cael was a terrible coach? That was pretty hilarious..
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    \

Herk, you remember at NCAA's when that lady was trying to tell us Cael was a terrible coach? That was pretty hilarious..
    I do not remember that. Was I "messed up" at the time? I remember you coming to our hotel room then I was out. Ordered a pizza and was out. What do they put in their pizza in St. Louis? I'm sure that lady was right and knew what she was talking about though.

VA knows his best source for information when it comes to wrestling is yours truly. Chop

Quote Originally Posted by Chop View Post
    VA knows his best source for information when it comes to wrestling is yours truly. Chop
    No doubt.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Well I am about 99.9% sure whatever you post or send Herky via text he does. It ridiculous he claims some of the stuff he does. You give everyone a heads up on J. Cox and within mins Herky picks him up and starts claiming he is going to win NCAA's. Maybe you should send him false info on purpose so we can actually hear some lame excuse about getting bad info.

Are you guys done gagging on each other's nether regions yet? If so, can we talk about how I said tOSU would win it all in 2015 with at least 4 national champs? I mean, come on. We all know Logan will win his 4th that year. Then Hunter, B. Jordan and N. Tomessello will all win their 1st. And if they choose to wrestle Michah, then you got your 5th national champ.

It's going to get pretty ridiculous. I'm just glad you three have a year to cough up the pubes of this little St. Louis reunion.

Underselling Dijullius and Courts a little arent you? Why not just say they will have seven champs?