Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: You guys remember

Default Re: You guys remember

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    I never said that any of their recruits will be busts. I didn't even say Ohio State won't be good. The crowing about next season about a team with a bunch of freshman and sophomores is dumb though. Ohio State has had great recruiting classes and has has loaded teams in the past and never won any championships. That may or may not happen again. They can talk their smack to Indiana, Nebraska and Illinois, but tone it down when youre talking to Iowa, Penn State and Minnesota fans within the conference. Try to focus on the season at hand, it just started. Ohio State fans are trying to take over for Penn State fans for most annoying.
    Yes, because you've never prematurely crowed about any freshman/sophomores from Iowa before? Need I say anyMOORE?

Also you neglected one major fan base for the "most annoying" category...
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I can say things like that. We have won 23 titles. If our title count was zero I would not be texting people who's team has 23 GOLD trophys in the case at 1am about how good my team will be. Winning gives you a little leeway for making proclamations. Remember when I said Iowa would have five finalists and we did!!! I back it up!...or the Hawks do.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

I can say things like that. We have won 23 titles. If our title count was zero I would not be texting people who's team has 23 GOLD trophys in the case at 1am about how good my team will be. Winning gives you a little leeway for making proclamations. Remember when I said Iowa would have five finalists and we did!!! I back it up!...or the Hawks do.

You have been hanging on that one proclamation since 2010. Do you have a 2nd act!?

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Keep talking yourself into Snyder being Camp. He's not.

Tomassello is real. It's been established. Probable AA. Bo Jo will be a title contender next year. #crownhim. Both Stiebers will be in the mix for a title. Micah Jordan is D1 ready, so I doubt he redshirts. Possible AA.

JDJ, Courts and Martin are all solid guys. We'll see if they wrestle Haines year one. He may not be amazing, but he won't be a hole.
    I think Haines and Micah Jordan should both redshirt. I like them as prospects but don't think they're ready

Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    I think Haines and Micah Jordan should both redshirt. I like them as prospects but don't think they're ready
    I love Micah. I think he's ready ready. They'll need him at 157 right away. I bet he wrestles.

let me know how good fOSU will be NEXT YEAR!!!!
    Please tell me what fOSU stands for?
    "He beat nobodies..Thorn at 133 won't be great, R12 or worse imo...
    I just don't see it...David Thorn is not elite. I don't think he'll place"

Quote Originally Posted by jammen View Post
    Please tell me what fOSU stands for?

F*** Oklahoma State University
    My name's Louden, Louden Swain. Last week I turned 18. I wasn't ready for it. I haven't done anything yet. So I made this deal with myself. This is the year I make my mark.

Herky, I did not claim they would have 10 champs. I won't do that now either. But I will say they will approach the all time high score.

And the main difference to the team coming together now vs those in the past is that this one will be better. Come on man! Get with it. As a favor to you for liking GnR so much (although the Crue is better) I will save you a seat on our bandwagon. I'm sure you'll jump on. You're just not ready yet.

Quote Originally Posted by louden swain View Post
    F*** Oklahoma State University
    ..no.

Ohio St is often referred to as TOSU (THE Ohio State University) haters replace the T with an F, for the reasons you outlined.