Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SAVE TWT? -- It only costs $10/month!

Default Re: SAVE TWT? -- It only costs $10/month!

Shane and I(more so Shane used to Ban people for spamming and other infractions). being a douche is one. I vaguely remember rstrong. He hasn't posted in such a long time; i forgot about him. Not sure whether he was involved with Jacob or Shane setting up the site. I have been here from the beginning.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    I have been here from the beginning.
    I'm a charter member, too, and still appreciate being given a friendly alternative to theMat.com back then. My check's in the mail.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Can we set up an affiliate link system with Amazon or Ebay? I purchase a bunch of stuff from amazon and I'd gladly come here to click through first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Shane and I(more so Shane used to Ban people for spamming and other infractions). being a douche is one.
    Yea, I thought there were 50 people banned; then I realized it only showed 50 people per page There are like 130 people banned, and even the ones that were "temporarily" banned are still banned because an admin has to go in and "lift" the ban.

I'm a charter member, too, and still appreciate being given a friendly alternative to theMat.com back then. My check's in the mail.
    Glad to have you guys, and thanks again. Almost 7 years this place has been around, time flies.

Can we set up an affiliate link system with Amazon or Ebay?
    Good idea Snackem, I should have thought of that earlier.

eBay is easy to do - just check the Used Wrestling Gear posts on the bottom forum by Milton Bot. It's a feed Jacob set-up for wrestling products on eBay, so clicking any of them will go through their affiliate account. You don't have to actually buy any of the shoes, just click the link and then anything you buy after that goes to that account (you probably already knew this, just posting that for people who don't).

Amazon I have to look into - Jacob and I both did that a lot back in the day, but with the new sales tax stuff that Amazon went through, our Minnesota based accounts got banned for the time being (no more Minnesota affiliates). That sucks because it used to do good...That said, now that Kristen is in New Mexico, I should look into whether or not they still allow Amazon affiliates in NM (I believe they do). More on that one later...

I should probably commandeer the front post of this thread and organize all these things so it's easier for people to see instead of digging through a thread.