Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed Ruth Suspended Indefintely

Hybrid View

Default Ed Ruth Suspended Indefintely

being reported on PSU board Cael announced that he would miss this weekend and is suspended indefinetly
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Default Re: Ed Ruth Suspended Indefintely

is that the truth?

It's true. There is a lot of speculation as to what is actually behind the suspension, but no real facts so far.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I hope it's not too serious and he can get back soon. The season just wouldn't be the same without him.

If Ed was in good standing before this hiccup I'm sure that it will be more of a slap on the wrist type of thing. Unless Ed does something very egregious he will be wrestling for his team when it matters

Some guessing it is a DUI. This would be strike 2 I believe. If it is a DUI I could see him serving a similar suspension like the Altons. 30 days at most

IF it is DUI related, here is my guess:
    He got pulled over and tested but was let go (under the limit). I currently doubt an actual DUI charge because some folks have been looking for legal stuff to hit through those channels and nothing is surfacing. However, that would mean he was out and maybe drinking in season, which is (I'm pretty sure) a team violation

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    IF it is DUI related, here is my guess:
    He got pulled over and tested but was let go (under the limit). I currently doubt an actual DUI charge because some folks have been looking for legal stuff to hit through those channels and nothing is surfacing. However, that would mean he was out and maybe drinking in season, which is (I'm pretty sure) a team violation
    All good points. It's probably just a team violation thing.