Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ed Ruth Suspended Indefintely

Default Re: Ed Ruth Suspended Indefintely

Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    He'll be back just in time to take his first loss in nearly three years to my boy Ethen Lofthouse . I hear Ed will be wrestling in a duck costume and we know how Ethen feels about ducks.
    Good one 1st place!

BTW I would think Iowa is glad that ER will be back for the Dec PSU-Iowa dual. I'm sure they want to see PSU at their strongest, to make a potential win more meaningful. Even if PSU is at full-strength (not sure yet about the Altons availability by then), Iowa will be a hand-full for PSU!

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    Good one 1st place!

BTW I would think Iowa is glad that ER will be back for the Dec PSU-Iowa dual. I'm sure they want to see PSU at their strongest, to make a potential win more meaningful. Even if PSU is at full-strength (not sure yet about the Altons availability by then), Iowa will be a hand-full for PSU!
    Got my tickets in the mail last week and need to get a hotel room reserved. Had a lot of fun at this dual last year and plan to again this year.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

http://www.centredaily.com/2013/12/0...h-charged.html

DUI blew a .281 and crashed his car into a tree.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

That is a crazy high BAC, very dangerous to himself and others. I blew a .16 fifteen years ago in my younger and stupider days and that was after a lot of alcohol. I can't believe he could still walk at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    http://www.centredaily.com/2013/12/0...h-charged.html

DUI blew a .281 and crashed his car into a tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Got my tickets in the mail last week and need to get a hotel room reserved. Had a lot of fun at this dual last year and plan to again this year.
    I know that "and plan to again this year" means you're confident of another Hawkeye victory. It's very possible. Iowa has won the dual 2 of the last 3 years. It should be a barn-burner. Wish I could be there--but glad that BTN is broadcasting it live. Herkey, you need to have a "Herkey" sign so that when the cameras pan the crowd I'll know who you are!

Hard not judge Ruth for this, but just got to remember that these are just kids under a tremendous amount of pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    I know that "and plan to again this year" means you're confident of another Hawkeye victory. It's very possible. Iowa has won the dual 2 of the last 3 years. It should be a barn-burner. Wish I could be there--but glad that BTN is broadcasting it live. Herkey, you need to have a "Herkey" sign so that when the cameras pan the crowd I'll know who you are!
    I actually just meant that I plan to go and have a good time again this year but if youre saying Iowa will win, I believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by chocell View Post
    Hard not judge Ruth for this, but just got to remember that these are just kids under a tremendous amount of pressure.
    That's no excuse for drinking and driving. I'm not throwing stones because I used to do it all the time but it was wrong then and it's wrong now no matter how young or pressurized your situation is. It's a very serious thing and you can kill someone by doing it. Imagine that tree happened to be a group of college students. I mean, he didnt mean to run into the tree just like he wouldnt have meant to run into any people. I'm sure they have taxis in Happy Valley.

I'm sure he'll be back on that joke team in no time. Nobody there gets disciplined unless their name is Bubba Jenkins
    My name's Louden, Louden Swain. Last week I turned 18. I wasn't ready for it. I haven't done anything yet. So I made this deal with myself. This is the year I make my mark.