Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 10 to 14 of 14
Discuss Maple loses to Bryce Busler, 5-3 OT at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Originally Posted by 1stplace I think I'd take Busler over Goettl 9 times out of ...
  1. #10
    Administrator vaisforlovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    9,931

    Default Re: Maple loses to Bryce Busler, 5-3 OT

    Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    I think I'd take Busler over Goettl 9 times out of 10
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    I'd take Busler over Goettl 9 times out of 10
    It seems like you'd take him 18 times out of 20 to me..
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  2. #11
    Administrator vaisforlovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    9,931

    Default Re: Maple loses to Bryce Busler, 5-3 OT

    Quote Originally Posted by chocell View Post
    Interesting... I wonder if Maple is still adjusting to the stronger guys as 149.
    Didn't see the match, but if I were to guess, I'd say gas tank issues.

    Maple is a freak strength wise.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  3. #12
    Olympic Champ quinn14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,754

    Default Re: Maple loses to Bryce Busler, 5-3 OT

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Didn't see the match, but if I were to guess, I'd say gas tank issues.

    Maple is a freak strength wise.
    I read that he took a stalling call to send it to OT and didn't do anything in OT. He better work that out before the end of the season.

  4. #13
    Ron Weasley LoSt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    5,975

    Default Re: Maple loses to Bryce Busler, 5-3 OT

    Quote Originally Posted by chocell View Post
    Interesting... I wonder if Maple is still adjusting to the stronger guys as 149.
    Hard to imagine Maple struggling with strength or speed vs anyone, the guy is freak physically
    Gold is an idiot.

  5. #14
    Administrator vaisforlovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    9,931

    Default Re: Maple loses to Bryce Busler, 5-3 OT

    Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    Hard to imagine Maple struggling with strength or speed vs anyone, the guy is freak physically
    His explosive athleticism is off the charts.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

user tags

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •