149-Logan Stieber v. Kendric Maple
    157-DSJ v. Nestor Taffur
    165-DT v. Michael Moreno
    174-Andrew Howe v. Matt Brown
    184-Ed Ruth v. Jimmy Sheptock
    197-Taylor Meeks v. Scott Schiller
    285-Tony Nelson v. Mike McMullan

Winners in bold.

I'm pumped this is only a few hours from where I live at GMU, so I'll be there!

If you can't come watch live on Flo.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Default Re: All Star Lineup

I agree with your picks and wouldn't be surprised to see it go down that way, however, I think there's a decent chance for a couple of upsets. Matt Brown over Andrew Howe and Kendric Maple over Logan Stieber. I don't expect a lot of offense in the Brown vs. Howe match-up, as both of their defenses are pretty good. Brown can get caught out of position at times, but Howe is hardly ever out of position. If Brown can keep it close, I can see him getting a last minute takedown or reversal to win it. While Maple may not have the freakish talent of Logan Stieber, he's a gamer and I'd never count him out, especially when he has a size advantage, though I think Stieber still has the strength advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by chocell View Post
    I agree with your picks and wouldn't be surprised to see it go down that way, however, I think there's a decent chance for a couple of upsets. Matt Brown over Andrew Howe and Kendric Maple over Logan Stieber. I don't expect a lot of offense in the Brown vs. Howe match-up, as both of their defenses are pretty good. Brown can get caught out of position at times, but Howe is hardly ever out of position. If Brown can keep it close, I can see him getting a last minute takedown or reversal to win it. While Maple may not have the freakish talent of Logan Stieber, he's a gamer and I'd never count him out, especially when he has a size advantage, though I think Stieber still has the strength advantage.

Good points!

I could see Brown getting the upset too. I wouldn't bet on it without getting good odds, but I wouldn't be shocked if it happened.

I could see Beckman over Schopp. It'll be a good marker to see how much (if any) Beckman improved during his RS year.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

I see Maple winning but I hate Steiber so that clouds my judgement
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    Ha!

I think you go 10 for 10. If I had to pick an upset.....I'd go Carter over Ramos.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    You take that back or I'm telling Gold!