Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: International Forum

Default International Forum

The international wrestling forum on TWT has been really dead lately . It seems as though only non-Americans post there now, even though there is a ton going on the world of international wrestling. Any ideas for returning this board to its former glory? I'm willing to do what I can to help out in this.

Default Re: International Forum

I think the board in general has been fairly slow this Summer. I know I should read over there more as I'm not knowledgeable in the area of International Wrestling.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

No idea. It seems like we've lost a lot of posters over the past 12 to 18 months, maybe I'm just imagining it. I started to wonder whether there was another wrestling website that had gotten popular. I've forgotten a lot of the names, but I remember Groundnpound, JohnnyThompsunnum1, and a bunch of other dudes (and women also) used to post here. Did they lose interest in the sport or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    No idea. It seems like we've lost a lot of posters over the past 12 to 18 months, maybe I'm just imagining it. I started to wonder whether there was another wrestling website that had gotten popular. I've forgotten a lot of the names, but I remember Groundnpound, JohnnyThompsunnum1, and a bunch of other dudes (and women also) used to post here. Did they lose interest in the sport or what?
    I frequent the Canadian board (oawa.ca/forums) which has excellent international coverage, but I dont think it has posters from here. I'm not aware of any new boards. Might there be logon issues as well? I know Andrew Ross from 49 north wrestling tried to get an account with TWT but was unable to sign in for some reason. He would be a very valuable guy to have here.

VA, I don't know what technically would be the correct charge but I think your sig is illegal and I'm contacting a lawyer tomorrow morning.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Summertime + site issues has hurt this site on every forum. With everything going on internationally I do wish there was more action in the International forum.

The registration page has been disabled for quite some time, Jensen had an issue with spam accounts that I believe he's still fighting. So no new members...

Well I'm happy to be one of the few members!

Post some videos!!! I've been a member for like 3 years and post sparingly and I usually get last place in the post season picks (damnit) but if someone creates a thread and starts posting favorite matches (any style) or favorite highlight videos that may get the ball rolling.

Also, if any of you are teaching a class on the end of the year pickem challenge, I'll sign my ass up today.

Check out the good matches thread on the international forum. I'm currently working on a top 10 list for matches this year.