Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guests

Default Guests

Who are these 25 guests hanging out on the outside of our nice little forum and not registering and posting. We welcome all comers and are happy to get fresh insight and perspective.

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Default Re: Guests

wow that is a lot of guests... I would agree we have too many gopher phans on this board, we need some different viewpoints! So sign up people!

World Champ

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    wow that is a lot of guests... I would agree we have too many gopher phans on this board, we need some different viewpoints! So sign up people!
    No kidding!

i third that, its gotten TOO easy to run rough shod over the rest of these guys...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    i third that, its gotten TOO easy to run rough shod over the rest of these guys...
    Notice he says guys, and not girls.

How many girls other then the sisters/girlfriends/mothers of wrestlers follow wrestling? haha. Nothing against girls that enjoy it but our sport doesnt exactly have an overwhelming female following (much to my regret)

Two of the Three first respondents were guests pretty recently. LoSt is averaging 5+ posts per day.. Thats more than me (and I have automated posting.)

If everyone continues to do what they do best, the forum will naturally draw the best out to post. People need to be drawn out to post in most cases. In a healthy forum, guest numbers are generally around 3x higher than members.

How many girls other then the sisters/girlfriends/mothers of wrestlers follow wrestling? haha. Nothing against girls that enjoy it but our sport doesnt exactly have an overwhelming female following (much to my regret)
    You'd be surprised. http://chicksheartfights.wordpress.com/ << Part of the growing popularity.

How many girls other then the sisters/girlfriends/mothers of wrestlers follow wrestling?
    Me, for one.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference