Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How has everyone been ?

Default Re: How has everyone been ?

I'm also glad to hear you are doing better Russ! I know you went through some tough times.

I'm excited for this years draft
    Gold is an idiot.

Always good in Colorado.

I'm good Russ. Been Lurking around here a little but, not much to comment on.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Trusty,

I would guess than many are saying that it's even better in Colorado since November 2012.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Good to hear you're doing better Russ.

I've been enjoying all the weekly rain because it makes for great weekend kayaking. Also went to the Rock and Roll HOF last weekend. Well worth the trip. Cleveland suprised me. It is a very clean and trendy city. Everything was within walking distance.

Thought I'd chime in as well; just moved back to State College and loving it, looking forward to dropping in on some practices this fall!

Quote Originally Posted by nlion91 View Post
    Thought I'd chime in as well; just moved back to State College and loving it, looking forward to dropping in on some practices this fall!
    Love to hear some details on those! Glad everyone seems to be doing well, including Ban's basketball game.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post

I've been enjoying all the weekly rain because it makes for great weekend kayaking. Also went to the Rock and Roll HOF last weekend. Well worth the trip. Cleveland suprised me. It is a very clean and trendy city. Everything was within walking distance.
    Always have great memories of Cleveland. Been there once when I saw the Grateful Dead there on a mini tour in 85 (or was it 86?) and remembered it as a great city.

Then again, do you have memories after GD shows?
    Last edited by ban basketball; 07-23-2013 at 10:02 PM.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post

Q,
    i lived in Rocky river in the mid 90's for a few years and loved it.Had a Jim Thome home run ball whiz by me and no one tried to catch the dam thing as it was moving at about the speed of sound.
    Sorry i missed your drop by yet I was incapacitated for a while .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.