Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How has everyone been ?

Default Re: How has everyone been ?

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post

The good news, though, is that I've finally found a change in my golf swing that works for me, so my golf game is pretty mean this year.
    Enjoy that while it lasts, that can't be permanent (speaking as a fellow golfer).

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Enjoy that while it lasts, that can't be permanent (speaking as a fellow golfer).
    Normally I would have to agree with you on that one. Even my son agrees that of all of the fad tweaks that I've tried with my game, this one is a lifelong keeper, and it works for me. It wouldn't work for everyone, but it fits my swing perfectly.

I've always had a good short game and have always been a good putter, so those areas have never needed to be tweaked.

However, the swing tweak is pure ball striking bliss right now!

UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Good here, Russ. Working, travelling to see kids and grandkids and lots of time on motorcycle. How are you doing?
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gantry View Post
    Amen to that... and this board needs more posts!
    I believe the great Mahatma said "You mist be the change you wish to see on wrestling boards."
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I'm glad everyone is doing well . I really miss you guys and the forum . I've found a new pain management Dr. whom i really like and also a pain psychologist . I still have a litany of physical problems yet with the doc's help I've learned to accept them and NOT to feel guilty or think I'm just a burden on society . Starting to believe I'm not THAT bad a human being .
    I'd like to express my gratitude to you guys as without your support and kinship I'd have been dead long ago.
    THANKS GUYS,
    Russ
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Starting to believe I'm not THAT bad a human being .
    Hey, let's not go TOO far. Kidding, of course, and very glad to hear that you're doing so much better. Sounds like you finally found what you needed.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Glad to hear from you again buddy. Appreciate the Facebook kudos yesterday as well.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Things are going well for me! I've been back in the US for several weeks now with my Australian girlfriend. Unfortunately today I'm putting her on a plane to go back home so she can finish school
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Glad to hear from you again buddy. Appreciate the Facebook kudos yesterday as well.
    410 is GREAT considering your body type . I'm an endomorph and built like a fire plug -I get big quickly. This thread seems like a family reunion and really makes me smile .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.