Morrison
    Brewer

But it's gaining:
    Grey
    Mango
    Beckman
    Gulibon

Wonder if a few guys go 141 next year?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Default Re: 133 Next Year

I'm guessing that Stieber and Graff go up. Still should be a tough weight! I think I read that Brewer may go up as well (along with Maple of course!). In fact, now that I think of it, I think there was speculation that the whole group of Dardanes, Dardanes & Ness might move up. Anyone know anything more about that? Or did I just make that up?

Anyone know what Stieber walks around at? We seem to have lost most of our tOSU posters somehow. What happened to Gold and Quinn?

For the sake of the team, he's better at 125, but all indications are that if Colon does come back to UNI next year he's at 133 too.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Anyone know what Stieber walks around at? We seem to have lost most of our tOSU posters somehow. What happened to Gold and Quinn?
    I don't know about Quinn, but Gold is very much around, he was running our fantasy league here. He doesn't stop by and post much anymore.

I don't think Stieber let's himself balloon up too bad, since he's always training and has big goals outside of college.

I'd say he MIGHT get up to 145, but I doubt he let's himself get much higher than that. Completely out of nowhere.

I watched Flo's "The Program" about TOSU and it was excellent and it talked about his cut and he's got a new diet that has had him on weight with little trouble(relatively speaking). I think last year the cut was much worse for him.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Gold does not post as much in the Forum, but is alive and well in Fantasy wrestling. We also communicate infrequently via text message.

I have been unsuccessful to raise any type of response from Quinn. The last I can remember hearing from him was shortly after the season last year. I have emailed him without a response back several times. He said something about his job taking more time around the time that he sort of disappeared from the site.

A lot of guys are changing weights so it is too speculative to try and sort things out now.
    "He beat nobodies..Thorn at 133 won't be great, R12 or worse imo...
    I just don't see it...David Thorn is not elite. I don't think he'll place"

Ryan mentioned in some interviews on Flo last week that both Stieber's may move up, and if that is the case I think despite the existing talent and the influx of new guys that Ramos handles business here next year.

Excited to see Zane Richards out here as well, he had some nice wins as a redshirt this year.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Ryan mentioned in some interviews on Flo last week that both Stieber's may move up, and if that is the case I think despite the existing talent and the influx of new guys that Ramos handles business here next year.

Excited to see Zane Richards out here as well, he had some nice wins as a redshirt this year.
    What about Minny? Are the Dardaneses and Ness staying put, or moving up--any info on that?