Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 133 Next Year

Default Re: 133 Next Year

I just really hope Logan stays at 133 so that Ramos never wins a title
    My name's Louden, Louden Swain. Last week I turned 18. I wasn't ready for it. I haven't done anything yet. So I made this deal with myself. This is the year I make my mark.

Quote Originally Posted by dback_5 View Post
    Whoops should have worded it differently Vais. I meant to say that internationally weight control is way different for the wrestlers. Since there arent the restrictions like college they just have to make weight, can make a huge cut, and have time to rehydrate. So you see guys making much larger cuts than in college. Not that he was a big dude anyways in college, but ala Mike Zadick
    Yeah, but I am curious if there is ANY sort of program that the guys have to follow or if Steve Mocco wanted to go 66 kg it's just a matter of him making the weight, not any sort of hydration/weight test.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Yeah, but I am curious if there is ANY sort of program that the guys have to follow or if Steve Mocco wanted to go 66 kg it's just a matter of him making the weight, not any sort of hydration/weight test.
    Good point, and Im not sure about the weight program internationally if there even is one.

Quote Originally Posted by louden swain View Post
    I just really hope Logan stays at 133 so that Ramos never wins a title
    Louden you are garbage on your feet. I've been watching film on you..

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    There is not.

However, FILA requires tournaments to be completed in one day, and they are run very quickly, which is very hard on heavy cutters. Unfortunately, with the huge gaps between weight classes some guys have little choice.

From what I've been reading, both Stiebers are moving up. I'm assuming just one weight class each, but I'm not positive. That leaves 157 as a tough wrestle off for tOSU.

Quinn!!!