Thread: FILA facebook page

Default FILA facebook page

I am posting this on all forums... below is the link to the FILA facebook page. One of the critera the IOC has for Olympic inclusion is for a sport's governing body to have a facebook page with lots of "likes", so please do your part and "like" the page. It actually looks pretty decent too, with links to lots of photos and videos.

https://www.facebook.com/fila.official#!/fila.official

Default Re: FILA facebook page

Thanks A/S. "Liked" it.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Done.

Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    One of the critera the IOC has for Olympic inclusion is for a sport's governing body to have a facebook page with lots of "likes",
    I liked the page, but I just want to throw out there that this is absolutely asinine.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Hahaha! Just a bit Shane.

Oh, I know. I don't know which is dumber, that facebook "likes" is a criteria for Olympic inclusion or that FILA hasn't bothered to make a page until now, although it would take about 10 minutes.

What I do like is that the page links to FILAwebtv on facebook, which might make it slightly less confusing to try and find/post videos.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I liked the page, but I just want to throw out there that this is absolutely asinine.
    When was the IOC or FILA known for making sane, rational decisions? This seems to me to be par for the course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

I honestly do think it's sadder that an entire governing body doesn't have a Facebook page. Just no effort put in. I think it speaks to an overall larger problem and the arrogance we've heard so much about.