Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 19

Thread: Heinrich Barnes from Oregon State

  1. #1
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Heinrich Barnes from Oregon State

    I didn't know he goes to school at Oregon State. He is a pretty good freestyle wrestler. Last year he competed at Junior World championships in Metcalf's weight and took 5th. This year he competed in Azerbaijan at Senior Worlds and won a match.

  2. #2
    Related To Gage Trusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,420

    Default Re: Heinrich Barnes from Oregon State

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I didn't know he goes to school at Oregon State. He is a pretty good freestyle wrestler. Last year he competed at Junior World championships in Metcalf's weight and took 5th. This year he competed in Azerbaijan at Senior Worlds and won a match.

    Yeah, Steiner is very happy with him and thinks he'll do a great job for them. He'll be at 41 or 49, and came from North Idaho JC where he won a national title last year.

  3. #3
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Heinrich Barnes from Oregon State

    Do you think he will take out Metcalf and Schlatter at some point? He placed ahead of Tannenbaum at Junior Worlds in 2005 when he took 8th.

  4. #4
    Related To Gage Trusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,420

    Default Re: Heinrich Barnes from Oregon State

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Do you think he will take out Metcalf and Schlatter at some point? He placed ahead of Tannenbaum at Junior Worlds in 2005 when he took 8th.

    ahhhh....no
    Do you?

  5. #5
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Heinrich Barnes from Oregon State

    Maybe.

  6. #6
    Related To Gage Trusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,420

    Default Re: Heinrich Barnes from Oregon State

    I think he'll be at 41.

  7. #7
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Heinrich Barnes from Oregon State

    He might be too big for 141.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Heinrich Barnes from Oregon State

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Do you think he will take out Metcalf and Schlatter at some point? He placed ahead of Tannenbaum at Junior Worlds in 2005 when he took 8th.
    He'll be better served focusing on a guy like Jenkins who by your logic is better than him anyway since he actually won Junior Worlds before he worries about Metcalf or Schlatter.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

  9. #9
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Heinrich Barnes from Oregon State

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    He'll be better served focusing on a guy like Jenkins who by your logic is better than him anyway since he actually won Junior Worlds before he worries about Metcalf or Schlatter.
    Well Barnes took 5th when Metcalf did not place even in the top 10.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •