Thread: Oklahoma State

Default Oklahoma State

I have to get this prediction out there and off of my chest. I think OSU takes it all. I'm an okie, yes, however I'm a huge supporter of OU not OSU. Don't get me wrong, i don't mind OSU. I think Klimara will go off and end up all americaning at 125. Morrison the same, he's beat Dardanes and McCormick, and I'm not sure what separates him from Graff and Schopp. Feikert may win one match. Oliver should win it. I like ness to give him a challenge. Dieringer will be right up there at the top of things as will Caldwell and Perry. Rosholt and Chionuma have to AA for my prediction to become correct. Z will be top 3. I realize that out of the top 4 teams, anyone who has a good tourney can win it. Am I crazy for thinking this? How bout the Klimara prediction?

Default Re: Oklahoma State

Quote Originally Posted by prill View Post
    I have to get this prediction out there and off of my chest. I think OSU takes it all. I'm an okie, yes, however I'm a huge supporter of OU not OSU. Don't get me wrong, i don't mind OSU. I think Klimara will go off and end up all americaning at 125. Morrison the same, he's beat Dardanes and McCormick, and I'm not sure what separates him from Graff and Schopp. Feikert may win one match. Oliver should win it. I like ness to give him a challenge. Dieringer will be right up there at the top of things as will Caldwell and Perry. Rosholt and Chionuma have to AA for my prediction to become correct. Z will be top 3. I realize that out of the top 4 teams, anyone who has a good tourney can win it. Am I crazy for thinking this? How bout the Klimara prediction?
    Not crazy.

Just requires all of their guys to ALL have their best day. That rarely happens. Klimara has been on the cusp and is really going to be tough. Yet, he hasn't really notched a signature win yet. He's more/less kept it close against good guys(though his demolition of Finch is notable).
    I think Morrison is a good bit behind Graff and Schopp. I'd be somewhat surprised to see him beat them. He's beaten Dardanes, but I view Chris as the better guy.

I think you're right about Chewy and Rosholt having to place. None of your predictions are unreasonable in a vacuum, but for all of them to happen in one tournament is going to be very tough.

Also, Okey St has struggled at NCAA's lately.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Seems optimistic. I think they will finish 3rd.

"Oklahoma State owns college wrestling! OWNS IT!!!"
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    "Oklahoma State owns college wrestling! OWNS IT!!!"
    Herkey--are you changing your colors?
    Last edited by Herkey#1; 03-20-2013 at 08:43 AM.

Prill--I agree that OSU's in the thick of things. In fact I've been picking them to be runner-up. I've picked Klimara to AA (8th). Morrison, Dieringer, Chionuma & Rosholt are critical. JO, Caldwell, Perry and Z will all score their points but they will need some big points from the other guys. As a PSU fan OSU's line-up worries me the most. But Minnesota's and Iowa's line-ups look mighty tough too! Certainly anyone of the top 4 could win it depending on who gets hot/or who not.

Quote Originally Posted by herkey#1 View Post
    "oklahoma state owns college wrestling! Owns it!!!"
    that's just science mane!
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Not crazy.

Just requires all of their guys to ALL have their best day. That rarely happens. Klimara has been on the cusp and is really going to be tough. Yet, he hasn't really notched a signature win yet. He's more/less kept it close against good guys(though his demolition of Finch is notable).
    I think Morrison is a good bit behind Graff and Schopp. I'd be somewhat surprised to see him beat them. He's beaten Dardanes, but I view Chris as the better guy.

I think you're right about Chewy and Rosholt having to place. None of your predictions are unreasonable in a vacuum, but for all of them to happen in one tournament is going to be very tough.

Also, Okey St has struggled at NCAA's lately.
    As frustrating as Morrison's style is, particularly against the top guys, it does keep him in matches against guys he seems to be a good bit behind. Against Graff or Schopp chances are good one good double leg would get him the win in the last 30 seconds. Not saying it will happen, but he will keep it close enough that it could happen even if they are the "better" wrestler.

I hope that going to Scuffle as well as the way they did Big XIIs this year will help with the performance at Nationals. I think the lack of multiple weigh ins hurt big time in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    Herkey--are you changing your colors?

No, just repeating what some crazy guy said once.

BTW, Sorry for editing your post. I erased what I wrote. I'm so used to editing things in my fantasy wrestling league that I am now hitting edit instead of reply.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09