Thread: My NCAA All American Predictions with narrative

Default My NCAA All American Predictions with narrative

Last edited by vaisforlovers; 03-19-2013 at 02:25 PM.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Default Re: My NCAA All American Predictions with narrative

Very good sir. I personally think you have Dylan Alton (he is a trendy pick for losing three matches at big tens) and Evan Henderson a little too high and I don't expect Camp to AA. Obviously everyone's opinions are going to differ but I can't disagree with much. I am just realizing how loaded HWT is this year. On an average year I feel like every one of those R12 guys would AA.

Great write-up, Christian! I really enjoyed reading the analysis. You did a great job. Interesting that you have OSU only coming in at 4th as I figured them to be one of the front-runners. I'm also picking Klimara to AA (8th). Should be a great tourney this year, with great anticipation for the final match. I'm picking DT in it (I realize I'm very much in the minority). Not too fashionable to pick against Dake as he seems to have the "invincible" label. But I really think he loses this time.

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    Great write-up, Christian! I really enjoyed reading the analysis. You did a great job. Interesting that you have OSU only coming in at 4th as I figured them to be one of the front-runners. I'm also picking Klimara to AA (8th). Should be a great tourney this year, with great anticipation for the final match. I'm picking DT in it (I realize I'm very much in the minority). Not too fashionable to pick against Dake as he seems to have the "invincible" label. But I really think he loses this time.
    I don't think many people would be surprised if DT beat Dake. Most people (including myself) are tired of picking against Dake and being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    I don't think many people would be surprised if DT beat Dake. Most people (including myself) are tired of picking against Dake and being wrong.
    I agree with you. Before the all-star more were picking Dake than Taylor, but it was fairly close. But for the reason you mention, I don't think too many of us are STILL picking DT. Everybody's invincible (in this case Dake at NCAA's) until they lose. Dake has dodged bullets twice this year (especially the 2nd match). We'll see if he can do it a third time. As you say, most won't be surprised either way, unless somehow it ended up being a blow out.
    Last edited by TomWright25; 03-19-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Excellent write up Christian! You gave me great insight on some wrestlers I knew very little about. And I loved your analysis on Dake/Taylor, though I'm hoping you're wrong on the outcome.