Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to NCAAs in Des Moines? Anyone up for a TWT meet up?

Default Re: Who is going to NCAAs in Des Moines? Anyone up for a TWT meet up?

I'm still a poor guy but that higher paying job is about to start. I'm all in next year

Quote Originally Posted by Santos View Post
    We are coming from South Florida and driving up. Cindy and I will be picking all the way and hope to stop by the American Pickers Store in Nashville and on the way out stop at the Iowa store. Going to be a blast. Following the competition we are heading to our cabins in Northern Michigan. Hope to see you all there and best of luck to all the wrestlers and fans!
    Don't expect to see any of the "stars" of the show when you visit the store in Iowa. All of them, including the tattooed roots rock girl, are all MIA. No bargains to be found either! Everything is top dollar!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

We are coming up in the South Florida Four Wheel Drive Everglades Swamp Truck. Want to test it out on those snowy roads. Damn I was hoping we were going to be able to get a photo of Danielle. Oh well we still have all you guys and wrestling. Then on to cold northern Michigan. Going to be an exciting two weeks. See you on the mats!

Quote Originally Posted by jammen View Post
    Glad to see you could make it KR.
    Well I would not have expected that from you Mr Jammen but thanks very much!

Quote Originally Posted by SetonHallPirate View Post
    I get in Wednesday late morning...
    Sending u a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by dutch134 View Post
    Get in late Wed night.
    Sent u a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Just someone bring a laptop/ipad so Herkey can get his thoughts out there to the world. Sadly I wont be there to facilitate this.
    I will bring my Video camera to record "Everything Herkey" !

Quote Originally Posted by Santos View Post
    We are coming from South Florida and driving up. Cindy and I will be picking all the way and hope to stop by the American Pickers Store in Nashville and on the way out stop at the Iowa store. Going to be a blast. Following the competition we are heading to our cabins in Northern Michigan. Hope to see you all there and best of luck to all the wrestlers and fans!
    Sen tu a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Doubt it. You probably know more about the bars though.

BTW, I didnt mean to edit your post up there. I meant to hit reply with quote.
    Herk I would to meet up with U & any of the other TWT guys esp Iowa fans & record it for the TWT nation to see! Let me know if u are game...or not. Sent u a PM with my data.