Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big 10 upsets!

Default Re: Big 10 upsets!

Grajales was probably the best possible matchup for A Alton in that scenario. This is the only Grajales match that I have enjoyed watching. Normally, I hate watching him.

Frustrating now that I'm watching the replay to see Dardanes get the winning takedown over balleweg, only to have it overturned via instant replay. The announcers didnt really seem to know what was going on, but I'm assuming it was because time had expired?

That could have made a big difference in the team standings
    Gold is an idiot.

I have to think that something is not right with Storley this weekend. Looks like a guy who is suffering with a bout of the flue or something similar. Hope he is his old self in 2 weeks.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Delgado, without a doubt is a really good wrestler and his speed is a big problem for anyone. I'm impressed at how well he handled Mega. I'm almost stunned at the final score with McD. I didn't see the match, but I figured it might be another 5-3 type match. The McD that I have appreciated for the last couple years doesn't give up 10 points to anyone on the planet. To repeat what we have seen posted several times now, something is off with him.

This probably ruins my hope for Delgado/Waters in one semi and McD/Mega in the other. I'm guessing it will be seeded 1 Waters / 4 Mega and 2 Delgado / 3 McD.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    Delgado, without a doubt is a really good wrestler and his speed is a big problem for anyone. I'm impressed at how well he handled Mega. I'm almost stunned at the final score with McD. I didn't see the match, but I figured it might be another 5-3 type match. The McD that I have appreciated for the last couple years doesn't give up 10 points to anyone on the planet. To repeat what we have seen posted several times now, something is off with him.

This probably ruins my hope for Delgado/Waters in one semi and McD/Mega in the other. I'm guessing it will be seeded 1 Waters / 4 Mega and 2 Delgado / 3 McD.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Garnett gets the #4 seed. Garnett just got Outstanding Wrestler Award at the ACC's yesterday.

Can we officially say Brown is no longer all hype? Great tournament and great win over Evans, even with the sock grab.

Quote Originally Posted by nlion91 View Post
    Can we officially say Brown is no longer all hype? Great tournament and great win over Evans, even with the sock grab.
    It can't be understated the emotional toll that sock pull took on Evans. As though you can simply "recover" from such an assault.

I admire Evans for finishing the match. He'll be ready for Des Moines. With ankle socks.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Garnett gets the #4 seed. Garnett just got Outstanding Wrestler Award at the ACC's yesterday.
    It'll be interesting. He's got the win over Delgado, yet lost to Kraisser and Soto.

Those are pretty bad losses. He probably get's the 5.

I see it
    1. Waters
    2. Delgado
    3. McDonough
    4. Nico
    5. Garnett
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Really not a big difference between 4 and 5 seeds as they should face each other in the 1/4 finals