Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: B1G brackets

Default Re: B1G brackets

Looks like we're going to have a great finals with:

PSU 131
    Iowa 130 1/2
    Minnesota 125

Each team has 4 in the finals and 5 in finals for either 3rd or 5th. Should be a great finish!

I think PSU has the advantage. They should win at least 3 of their 4 matches, while Iowa will be fortunate to win 2 out of 4. It could come down to the head-to-head at 174. I also like the Alton brother's chance to bonus.

Wow, Delgado dominant again.

Nice match by both Stieber and Ramos, great shot and TD by Stieber to win it in Sudden Victory. Surprised by how quickly Ramos escaped though. Hopefully we'll see a great rematch in two weeks.

125: Like flop said majorly impressive win by Delgado. Took McDonough out of the match immediately with the early takedown and never really gave him a shot. This is going to be a super interesting bracket in two weeks

133: Great chess match. Impressive athletic finish by Stieber to get the winning takedown

141: Can tell that Hunter has put a lot of work in on negating the funky defense that Ballweg gave him a few issues with in the dual. Not a close match

And for the record in some useless info department the last set of brothers to win B10 titles the same year weren't the Brands. The Schlatters did it twice. Don't know if it happened between then
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Dylan Ness bound and determined to drive me insane. Puts himself on his back and actually gives up a 2 count but he's able to hit his elevator and put Sueflohn on his back and get the stick

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

The ebbs & flows of team standings. Now Minnesota is threatening after they dropped behind. Minn & PSU have 2 h2h's that will be critical.

Welch with the fall while trailing to get his first B10 title. Bad idea by Green trying to roll through off the bottom

Jesus, I don't think Polz even wants to get out. Terrible technique and very little effort.