Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
Discuss B1G Pick'em Contest at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Originally Posted by Herkey#1 Are you aware of the following State Penn had pre Sanderson? ...
    Olympic Champ

Default Re: B1G Pick'em Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Are you aware of the following State Penn had pre Sanderson? I would love to go every year, and someday that may be possible. It's just not in the cards this year. Sucks because I really think Iowa has a good shot to win.
    In all seriousness I think Iowa's team is a real threat this year. AND, since this is my first time in 20 years, I shouldn't throw too many stones for not attending. But. . .sometimes I just can't hold myself back. I will say, that most of the past 25 years I've been overseas. And before the internet I used to call a local radio station at $7/min to get updates on how PSU was doing at the NCAA's. That should count for something.

Round of 12

Default Re: B1G Pick'em Contest

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    In all seriousness I think Iowa's team is a real threat this year. AND, since this is my first time in 20 years, I shouldn't throw too many stones for not attending. But. . .sometimes I just can't hold myself back. I will say, that most of the past 25 years I've been overseas. And before the internet I used to call a local radio station at $7/min to get updates on how PSU was doing at the NCAA's. That should count for something.
    You tell 'em Tom. I've been a PSU fan all the way back to 2010. We know what it's like to suffer through those tough years.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

user tags

ncaa wrestling pick em

college wrestling pick em

pickem wrestling