Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: B1G Preseeds

Default Re: B1G Preseeds

Quote Originally Posted by Chop View Post
    I don't see how you think Conaway has no shot at the 3 seed Tom. Conaway has only lost to the #1 and #2 kids in the entire country of which Graff didn't wrestle either. He also holds the h2h against Graff which has an impact. I think Cael if he chooses has a great case for Conaway to be seeded 3. I do think Ramos and Streebler are on the path to meet in the Big 10 finals. Graff is good but he isn't good enough to beat Tony or Logan right now.
    CHOP--I don't know how to say it any differently than I already have. I'd love to see Conaway get the #3 seed. But he doesn't deserve it. Yes, he beat Graff in the h2h. But that isn't the only factor. Graff has the better B1G record and he's ranked 3rd in the nation for crying out loud, with wins over Schopp (6-0), a couple of wins over Mason Beckman, plus Steven Keith, Nevinger, Wolfensberger etc.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Ness is probably my pick.
    As a fan really like how Ness has been wrestling the last few weeks, he's definitely my pick at 149. Wouldn't be shocked at all to see Grajales get bounced as the #1 either.

For whatever reason (maybe just my perception) I'm shocked to see Yohn as the #5 and a little surprised to see Nick Dardanes as the #2, then like others have already mentioned Chris Dardanes at the #7 stuck out as well.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

That's a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Dude, he had the flu and totally bumped his head, that match doesn't even exist as a data point.

I was conflicted!

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    A Alton has some pretty amazing moves, but I'm not sure how he's going to pull of placing 3rd and 7th!

Bwahahahahaha

Are you talking about lupus? I suspect you already know (but in case others don't) that it's not a contagious disease!

Learn something new everyday. But dang MN has had it hard this year. First the MN backache hit the team, then the flu, then Lupis! Thats a tough year for the Gophers.

Does C Dardanes have lupus? This thread is the first I've heard of someone having lupus on the team.

Does C Dardanes have lupus? This thread is the first I've heard of someone having lupus on the team.
    nonono, it was just a joke. The flu excuse was going for about 7 weeks for him, and I was making a joke. Dardanes is fine, he just can't hang with Tony anymore, and that's ok.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Like you've never had Mono.
    "He beat nobodies..Thorn at 133 won't be great, R12 or worse imo...
    I just don't see it...David Thorn is not elite. I don't think he'll place"