Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: B1G Preseeds

Default Re: B1G Preseeds

When Dardanes upsets Ramos let the crying begin.
    "He beat nobodies..Thorn at 133 won't be great, R12 or worse imo...
    I just don't see it...David Thorn is not elite. I don't think he'll place"

Jammen, haven't you heard?! This year at 133 they've decided that no one is worthy to wrestle for the championship except Stieber and Ramos, so they are going to wrestle each other first and the rest of schmoes get to wrestle for third. It will save a lot of wasted time!

Quote Originally Posted by jammen View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Cutter View Post
    Jammen, haven't you heard?! This year at 133 they've decided that no one is worthy to wrestle for the championship except Stieber and Ramos, so they are going to wrestle each other first and the rest of schmoes get to wrestle for third. It will save a lot of wasted time!
    That's actually a good idea, I'd rather see a best of three between Stieber and Ramos rather than watching them beat the other guys in the weight class to death. That would not be sporting though.

hehehehe, that is very compassionate of you! A trait not normally reserved for wrestlers!

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    That's actually a good idea, I'd rather see a best of three between Stieber and Ramos rather than watching them beat the other guys in the weight class to death. That would not be sporting though.

In all honesty, Dardanes has been wrestling at another level now from where he was a month ago. He probably had the same flu bug I had 3 times this winter. Three different weeks I went to a youth wrestling practice on Tuesday I was sick Wed morning.

Quote Originally Posted by jammen View Post

Obviously Dardanes is a good wrestler. The kid placed 4th last year for goodness sakes. But, I will make a bet with anybody on here that Ramos beats Dardanes. Any amount of money up to 100 bucks. Im that confident that Ramos wins against him. He just has his number. Jammen, I would love to take your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Cutter View Post
    In all honesty, Dardanes has been wrestling at another level now from where he was a month ago. He probably had the same flu bug I had 3 times this winter. Three different weeks I went to a youth wrestling practice on Tuesday I was sick Wed morning.
    Tony Ramos pinned him in a tight waist not 2 weeks ago.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

All this 133 talk is getting repetitive. Surprised no one is talking about how deep B1G 149 is this year. Qualified 8 and I can realistically see 6 winning a B1G title. Tessari and Alton are seeded 5 and 6! Ervin and Dziewa have the potential to make some noise as well. What are your thoughts on 149?

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    I agree with you on both counts. Brands can argue until he passes out, there's no way Stieber is not the #1 seed. The same, IF Cael tried to argue for Conaway at #3, there's no way he gets it--Graff deserves to be #3. I was shocked to see Dardanes at #7 as well. This is one pre-seed that I feel pretty comfortable that it will be changed--JRob has a good case to make. Should be a GREAT B1G's this year!

I don't see how you think Conaway has no shot at the 3 seed Tom. Conaway has only lost to the #1 and #2 kids in the entire country of which Graff didn't wrestle either. He also holds the h2h against Graff which has an impact. I think Cael if he chooses has a great case for Conaway to be seeded 3. I do think Ramos and Streebler are on the path to meet in the Big 10 finals. Graff is good but he isn't good enough to beat Tony or Logan right now.