22. Tyler Graff Maj Kyle Visconti (Ohio State) 25-11 19-3
23. Tyler Graff Tech Alonzo Shepard (Indiana) 23-7 20-3
24. Tyler Graff Tech Danny Sabatello (Purdue) 21-5 21-3
25. Tyler Graff Tech Corey Hodowanic (Minnesota) 18-2 22-3
26. Tyler Graff Fall Levi Wolfensperger (Northern Iowa) 2:55 23-3
27. Tyler Graff Dec Mackenzie McGuire (Kent State) 8-2 24-3
A real murderer's row. Basically, his reason for picking Graff is...because he wants Graff to win. Which is fine, there are certainly weirder results in wrestling history that Tyler Graff beating Tony Ramos, and I'm being purposely facetious here. But all evidence that we have this season shows Ramos has been the best guy other than Stieber at the weight, and it's not particularly close.
Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.
One, two, Evans is coming for you...
I guess my thought is, as long as Ramos and Stieber are on opposite sides of the bracket, if they are really head and shoulders above everyone else, it shouldn't matter who faces Graff in the semis. The best guy should win whether he's seeded 1st or 8th.
"Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
Kent State's McKenzie is ranked or a big name, but he did beat OSU's Morrison earlier on the same day.
What is the argument that Graff gets the seed over Conaway?
Graff at the moment will not be seeded ahead of Conaway. Conaway owns the h2h and has a better Big 10 resume than Graff. Graff will be the 4 seed as of right now.