Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ramos Vs Schopp

Default Re: Ramos Vs Schopp

I think this thread is a little wishful thinking by all parties now. Iowa fans wish Graff would get the 4 seed because we think Ramos will get the 2. Penn State wish him to get the 4 seed but think he will get the 3 and Wisconsin fans wish he could finish a match.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Did the preliminary brackets come out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    I think this thread is a little wishful thinking by all parties now. Iowa fans wish Graff would get the 4 seed because we think Ramos will get the 2. Penn State wish him to get the 4 seed but think he will get the 3 and Wisconsin fans wish he could finish a match.
    So, Herkey what do you think?

For no personal reasons other than just what I think is right and will happen--Graff at #3.

Reading quite a few pre-seeding evaluations on the internet other than from here from presumably unencumbered persons, everyone has Graff at #3. Not saying they know what they are talking about, but that's just what I'm reading. One of those sources was SB Nation, a Penn State blog.

Graff at #3. I suspect Ramos is happy as that will give him the opportunity to avenge his B1G tourney loss 2 years ago!

Id rather see him smoke conaway again.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    Wait, a year of freestyle training didn't improve his mat wrestling??
    More concerned about 3 years at Wiscy and still not able to wrestle off his feet.you can only go TD cut for so long and against certain people. Graf is one of the beter talented kids to come along in quite some time yet has not shown that much improvement since arriving at wiscy. Remember a TON of people thought he'd be a 4 x champ.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Id rather see him smoke conaway again.
    I suspect either Stieber/Ramos would/will smoke Conaway again. Conaway's really improving and has a great gas tank and heart, but he's too small to face up to the big, strong, well-conditioned and highly talented guys. One thing you can say for him, he's a scrapper--doesn't stall.

BTW, Vais, you may know that Conaway was headed down your way to Liberty Univ until they dropped wrestling. He's a really great kid!!
    Last edited by TomWright25; 03-05-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    I suspect either Stieber/Ramos would/will smoke Conaway again. Conaway's really improving and has a great gas tank and heart, but he's too small to face up to the big, strong, well-conditioned and highly talented guys. One thing you can say for him, he's a scrapper--doesn't stall.

BTW, Vais, you may know that Conaway was headed down your way to Liberty Univ until they dropped wrestling. He's a really great kid!!
    I respect Conaway a lot, and know he is a great kid. He'd have been a big time get for LU. I'm glad he landed somewhere.

That being said, hawk fans haven't seen many PSU guys counting lights lately. It'd be sweet to see him get stuck again.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.