Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you identify these wrestlers?

Did you make this with photoshop?

If it weren't for pictures of people on their backs I'd never have had any pictures of me published!!

Quote Originally Posted by contini View Post
    Did you make this with photoshop?
    Yes, it was created in Photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    You are right that McCormick didn't get stuck. It was a 9-0 major decision.

And although I appreciate getting your permission to use Tyler's image since you are both from Kansas, I really do prefer to ask the athlete himself!
    Hell I got one of Lambrecht spladling me somewhere and another of Hoy crossface/winging me if I can find it.
    Yours in wrestling,

The Swayz

Try puttin Moccos head on Simmons body: then nobody will figure it out I promise.

first off dh, thank you for getting involved in this great cause...i have a son with down syndrome and he has some autism traits and is considered "in the spectrum" so i am touched whenever i see my fellow wrestling compatriates doing something to give back...

with all of the new media and focus on autism, i can't help but think that by getting involved in something like this, you may see some growth in the sport in terms of a fan base...parents of children with autism are growing by leaps and bounds and they are fiercely loyal to those groups that help them learn more about this mysterious affliction..

mccormick and simmons should be honored to be involved in something like this although mccormick would obviously be the better sport about it if he agreed to it...

thanks again...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by swayz View Post
    Hell I got one of Lambrecht spladling me somewhere and another of Hoy crossface/winging me if I can find it.
    Anyone else get a bad visual out of that?

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    first off dh, thank you for getting involved in this great cause...i have a son with down syndrome and he has some autism traits and is considered "in the spectrum" so i am touched whenever i see my fellow wrestling compatriates doing something to give back...

with all of the new media and focus on autism, i can't help but think that by getting involved in something like this, you may see some growth in the sport in terms of a fan base...parents of children with autism are growing by leaps and bounds and they are fiercely loyal to those groups that help them learn more about this mysterious affliction..

mccormick and simmons should be honored to be involved in something like this although mccormick would obviously be the better sport about it if he agreed to it...

thanks again...
    Thanks so much! We are using a different image for the logo since I haven't heard back from either of them. I am pretty confident that the wrestlers on the new logo are unidentifiable. If anyone here can figure it out, I will give them a cookie.

Goferphan, if you are interested, we are going to have a "community" section of the website on which we want to have small write-ups about other individuals in the wrestling community that are facing various challenges, especially serious health issues. If you send me a blurb about your son and maybe a photo of him, we would love to post it on there. It would be great if you could also include a sentence on how people can get involved with organizations that help Down Syndrome. If you are interested, email me at hobeika@post.harvard.edu .

Here is a draft of the website, we are making some small changes but we hope to have it live by next week! www.pinningdownautism.com

DH - Great work, keep us informed. I'm assuming others are like me in that they've got corporate giving campaigns once a year, and whatever we can offer will be matched by our employers. There are many good causes, but I get particularly excited about ones I can relate to...

And, please, NOBODY post a picture of Swayz getting spladled... I beg you...