Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: PSU vs Iowa Dual

Default Re: PSU vs Iowa Dual

Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    Like the picks. Alton has lost to Flemming in addition to Napoli (not that it really matters)
    Yeah, and I even knew that too.

Thanks for reading.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Yeah, and I even knew that too.

Thanks for reading.
    You're my favorite poster/writer on wrestling. Thanks for writing.

Quote Originally Posted by jammen View Post
    NCAA rankings;

#6 Garrett
    #6 Nevinger
    #15 Villalonga
    #1 Dake
    #4 Bosak
    I can see you're rooting for Herkey jumping! I'm afraid that even if they all meet those rankings they won't pass Iowa. And I don't understand Nevinger at #6 and Villalonga at #15. But, stranger things have happened!

Tom, is your feed working? I'm not getting anything through all access
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Let's go MEGA!!
    I shoot, I score. He shoots, I score
    -Dan Gable

McD with the OT win.

Good match to start things off. McDonough wins 2-1 with an escape in his half of the TB.

Megaludis was VERY close to what would have been the winning TD both at the end of the 3rd (especially) and SV (close but not quite as much).
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by burnsie1983 View Post
    Tom, is your feed working? I'm not getting anything through all access
    It's on now--as you probably know.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Good match to start things off. McDonough wins 2-1 with an escape in his half of the TB.

Megaludis was VERY close to what would have been the winning TD both at the end of the 3rd (especially) and SV (close but not quite as much).
    I only listened to the bout and didn't see it, but it sounds like it was different from their first 2 meetings. In both of those McD was the aggressor on his feet and Nico was fighting him off. Tonight it sounded the opposite.