Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iowa vs Michigan ST.

Default Iowa vs Michigan ST.

125 Matt McDonough (Iowa) won by decision over Brenan Lyon (Michigan State) 8-2.
    133 Tony Ramos (Iowa) won by major decision over Brandon Fifield (Michigan State) 15-4.
    141 Mark Ballweg (Iowa) won by major decision over Nicholas Trimble (Michigan State) 14-4.
    149 Dan Osterman (Michigan State) won by decision over Mike Kelly (Iowa) 10-4.
    157 Derek St. John (Iowa) won by decision over Ryan Watts (Michigan State) 12-6.
    165 Nick Moore (Iowa) won by pin over Nick Proctor (Michigan State) 6:39.
    174 Michael Evans (Iowa) won by major decision over Jordan Wohlfert (Michigan State) 12-2.
    184 John Rizqallah (Michigan State) won by decision over Ethen Lofthouse (Iowa) 6-3.
    197 Nathan Burak (Iowa) won by decision over Luke Jones (Michigan State) 7-4.
    285 Mike McClure (Michigan State) won by forfeit over Unknown (Unattached) .

Iowa wins 27-12
    I shoot, I score. He shoots, I score
    -Dan Gable

Default Re: Iowa vs Michigan ST.

I have to imagine that Iowa fans are starting to edge towards being annoyed with Ethen Lofthouse.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I agree haha.
    I shoot, I score. He shoots, I score
    -Dan Gable

If you could ask 100 people who would record the only pin in this match, I dont think too many people would have guessed correctly.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Or, rank these wrestlers by the number of team points they will score: McD, Ramos, Moore, & Lofthouse.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

How does EL live down losing to MSU ?
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

If you were watching the Lofthouse match, it was just awful. Rizquallah did nothing, took no shots, and still Lofthouse blew it in the most haphazard way.

Also, this match turned into a MMA match, Michigan State guys threw some legit punches at their Iowa counterparts. St. John and Evans, at least, were guys I remember getting swung on.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Ethen Ethen Ethen...ive been a defender of his in the past....this is pretty tough to defend.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I am almost certain MSU attempted more punches than takedowns. That dude Evans wrestled was bloody after the match. I might guess this dude doesn't want to ever wrestle Evans again after that match.