Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Midlands Finals Match Ups

Default Re: Midlands Finals Match Ups

Quote Originally Posted by louden swain View Post
    I didn't say he was on the same level as one of the best p4p guys in the country. I said he was on the same level as Tony Ramos
    Wrong, Mango always gets more hype than he should. People see a few electric TDs, and jump to conclusions. but there are some holes in his game. Ramos would beat him with little issue. Mango is a fine wrestler though, no doubting it.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

LOL...

Mango has had big wins like this before. I think Ramos is too complete of a wrestler to where Mango would be able to cause him much trouble.

Might this lead to Mango becoming "the guy" behind Stieber and Ramos? I suppose it could.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    LOL...

Mango has had big wins like this before. I think Ramos is too complete of a wrestler to where Mango would be able to cause him much trouble.

Might this lead to Mango becoming "the guy" behind Stieber and Ramos? I suppose it could.

Well it wasn't Sentes, that's for sure.

And do you guys really think Ramos is that much better than Daniel Dennis?

Quote Originally Posted by louden swain View Post
    Well it wasn't Sentes, that's for sure.

And do you guys really think Ramos is that much better than Daniel Dennis?
    Yeah, and I never considered Sentes to be in Tony's class either. Not even close.

Yes, Ramos NOW is better than Dennis NOW. Do you really believe that's the best version of Dan Dennis?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Yeah, and I never considered Sentes to be in Tony's class either. Not even close.

Yes, Ramos NOW is better than Dennis NOW. Do you really believe that's the best version of Dan Dennis?
    I suppose that it wasn't. Best version or not though, I do think Dennis looked pretty good last night.

Luckily they'll both be around next year and they should meet up in the semis to decide who gets beat up on by Stieber in the finals