Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Badger Midland Update

Default Badger Midland Update

Graff going 133 at Midlands and for the rest of the season. Thielke also wrestling unattached at 133. Awesome news! Isaac Jordan wrestling unattached at 157, Matt Kelliher back down to 125. Badgers are starting to get it together! Here's the entire Midland roster.

Scoring Points:

125- Matt Kelliher
    133- Tyler Graff (Graff will be down at 133 for the rest of the season)
    141- Tom Kelliher
    157- Kalvin York
    165- Frank Cousins
    174- Scott Liegel
    197- Jackson Hein
    285- Connor Medbery & Cole Tobin

Unattached

133- Jesse Thielke
    141- Rylan Lubeck
    157- Isaac Jordan

Default Re: Badger Midland Update

I like that Brandvold gives an occasional update on the Wisconsin message board. I wish somebody at Iowa State did that. It is so hard to find anything about the program.

Very cool that Branvold did that...kinda throws a wrench in my fantasy team though!

Very interesting to see Graff going down...
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I assume he's been gradually cutting and weighing in under the 141 pound limit this whole time? Would explain some of the results

Excited to see Thielke there - he's been crushing in folkstyle but hasn't had a lot of elite competition.

Quote Originally Posted by yoces51 View Post
    Very cool that Branvold did that...kinda throws a wrench in my fantasy team though!
    I agree with this, some of the teams should have a little more communication with their fan base. Good promotion all around, kudos to Brandvold

Brandvold is a great communicator on the WI Wrestling Board. It's really nice to see.

Graff 3rd, Isaac Jordan 3rd, Jesse Thielke 6th. Connor Medbery wrestling for 3rd. Nice job young Badgers!

to put things in perspective, JS's 6th place is the same as Lee Kemp earned when he entered as a Freshman....and then he won it 3 times. Issac Jordan a pleaseant suprise for sure. JAson Welch just won 4-0 at 157.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.