Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Alton boys to test Cael's zero tolerance policy

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Default Re: Alton boys to test Cael's zero tolerance policy

The American concept of drinking and the European concept of drinking are polar opposites. I of course was too young when I lived in Europe to notice it. My father working with NATO gets to experience it a lot. I have been hanging out with a couple French girls lately and been forced to settle for casual wine drinking several times. I will be happy if Cael suspends them for Scuffle I don't see the need for anymore following a first offense
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Default Re: Alton boys to test Cael's zero tolerance policy

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    THIS is why ZERO TOLERANCE will always fail-kids will always mess up-if Cael let's either Alton wrestle again i'll consider Cael a whore 4 ever.
    I'm certain he'll be devastated.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Tags for this Thread

alton arrested penn state, alton boys @ penn state, alton bros arrested, alton brother out for the scuffle, alton brothers, alton brothers arrest, alton brothers arrested, alton brothers ineligible, alton brothers penn state, alton brothers penn state wrestling, alton brothers psu wrestling, alton brothers suspended, alton brothers suspended penn state wrestling, alton brothers trouble, alton brothers wrestling arrested, alton penn state wrestling suspended, alton psu wrestler arrested, alton suspended penn state, alton suspensiin penn state, alton wrestlers suspended, altons at the scuffle, altons brothers, altons brothers suspended from the team, altons not wrestling scuffle, altons scuffle, altons suspended, altons suspended from team, altons suspended penn state, altons suspended wrestling, altons wrestling, altons wrestling suspended from scuffle, are the alton boys are going to the scuffle, are the alton boys getting kicked off the penn state team, cael on altons, cael suspends altons, cael zero tolerance, did the alton brothers get suspended from the penn state wrestling team, penn state alton brothers altcation, penn state altons arrested, penn state altons brothers thrown off the wrestling team, penn state altons suspended, penn state wrestlers alton brothers, penn state wrestlers alton suspension, penn state wrestling alton brothers, psu alton brothers suspension, psu alton suspended, psu alton suspension, psu altons suspended, the alton boys get arrested, will the alton boys wrestle @ the scuffle

View Tag Cloud