Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 28 to 36 of 76

Thread: Dake wbd Caldwell 4-1

  1. #28

    Default Re: Dake wbd Caldwell 4-1

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    You're missing the pernt. The pernt? When Dake rides you for a full period, you shouldn't take down the following period, as you have already "proven" that you can't get out from underneath him. Caldwell left some folks eating crow yesterday!

    Sorry, folks, but my pernt was proven yesterday, like it or lump it.
    Posts like this (particularly the intentional misspellings) are why I don't feel bad people when people call you out for the ridiculous things that you say.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

  2. #29

    Default Re: Dake wbd Caldwell 4-1

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Posts like this (particularly the intentional misspellings) are why I don't feel bad people when people call you out for the ridiculous things that you say.
    For one, I don't need anyone's sympathy on here, so if you don't feel bad for me when people try to call me out, you'd be looking at a happy man. Aside from a couple of people, people on a wrestling forum are the last people who I aim to please.

    Aside from my mocking of people (misspelling), could you tell me what is ridiculous about my and John Smith's being right concerning Caldwell's taking down?
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  3. #30
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Dake wbd Caldwell 4-1

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    For one, I don't need anyone's sympathy on here, so if you don't feel bad for me when people try to call me out, you'd be looking at a happy man. Aside from a couple of people, people on a wrestling forum are the last people who I aim to please.

    Aside from my mocking of people (misspelling), could you tell me what is ridiculous about my and John Smith's being right concerning Caldwell's taking down?
    He escaped with 15 seconds left and was down 3-1 (4-1 with the RT point). Brilliant strategy. 15 seconds to take down probably the best defensive wrestler in the country AFTER getting ridden for over 3 minutes, then let him up and take him down again. Perfect strategy. Worked great for Molinaro, too. Molinaro's best positions were neutral and top. He chose neither option. Neutral is Dake's weakest (relatively) position.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  4. #31

    Default Re: Dake wbd Caldwell 4-1

    Quote Originally Posted by Gantry View Post
    CowboyWrestling twitter reporting that Caldwell just lost to Lear 4-3
    Wow--Lear had a great 2 days with back-to-back wins over Moore from Iowa and Caldwell from OSU! Didn't he beat Sanjaa last year in a dual? Lear is making a good case for being a strong AA threat this year!

  5. #32

    Default Re: Dake wbd Caldwell 4-1

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Never said it was impossible, simply that it was a retarded choice. And it was. Youre wrong, have been wrong and will continue to be wrong for as long as you decide to bring this up.
    By retarded of course you mean "not the best decision" right?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  6. #33

    Default Re: Dake wbd Caldwell 4-1

    While not siding w Ban, I do see logic in Smith and Caldwell seeing whether Caldwell CAN get out as he may unfortunately need to at some point in March? Why not give him the opportunity to TRY it in December. This is a perfect chance to try it without nearly as much on the line for Caldwell. I guess he knows now in December what Molinaro had to learn the hard way in March?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  7. #34

    Default Re: Dake wbd Caldwell 4-1

    If someone could photoshop Dakes head on to Doras backpack and put it on Molinaro, I'd let you give me a sig for a month.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  8. #35

    Default Re: Dake wbd Caldwell 4-1

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    He escaped with 15 seconds left and was down 3-1 (4-1 with the RT point). Brilliant strategy. 15 seconds to take down probably the best defensive wrestler in the country AFTER getting ridden for over 3 minutes, then let him up and take him down again. Perfect strategy. Worked great for Molinaro, too. Molinaro's best positions were neutral and top. He chose neither option. Neutral is Dake's weakest (relatively) position.
    Yes, but did he escape and earn the pernt?

    Since when is earning a pernt in a rasslin' match a bad thing?

    Only in the world of rasslin' forums could earning a pernt be a bad thing...VERY BAD!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  9. #36

    Default Re: Dake wbd Caldwell 4-1

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    While not siding w Ban
    Of course, NO ONE would want to be associated with any of my ideas (as well as John Smith's).

    I find the qualifying statement kind of sad.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •