Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Indiana wins NCAA men's soccer title

Default Indiana wins NCAA men's soccer title

Indiana wins NCAA men's soccer title-and we are ranked #1 in basketball . Our wrestling team is hopeless .

You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: Indiana wins NCAA men's soccer title

I went to the soccer game. First time I've watched a live soccer game in 8 years, but I have a friend who's an Indiana grad and he asked if I'd go. Looks like it's time to become a soccer or basketball fan.

During the Yeagley years IU was a powerhouse-yet they played more rugby than soccer ! Penalty cards flew everywhere.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

60,000 kids in America play soccer... so they don't have to watch it!

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

The two sporting events we went to when my dad got his Masters at IU were soccer games and wrestling matches.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Well, if we're talking soccer, my daughter goes to Messiah College and their men's and women's soccer teams both won Div III national titles a week ago (my daughter is not on the team). I'm guessing that there are some of you out there that didn't know of that double win!!

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    Well, if we're talking soccer, my daughter goes to Messiah College and their men's and women's soccer teams both won Div III national titles a week ago (my daughter is not on the team). I'm guessing that there are some of you out there that didn't know of that double win!!
    Don't they do this every year? They have an insanely good soccer program there. My parents live about 1.5 miles from Messiah and one of my best friends coaches track there. Not easy being a hawk fan and going to high school in lion country. Me and my boy Mike Evans

Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    Don't they do this every year? They have an insanely good soccer program there. My parents live about 1.5 miles from Messiah and one of my best friends coaches track there. Not easy being a hawk fan and going to high school in lion country. Me and my boy Mike Evans
    Yes, I think the boys' team has won the Div III title for something like 10-11 years in a row and the girls' team has won it 3 or 4 times in recent years.

Men’s and women’s soccer are dual NCAA Division III champions

December 3rd, 2012
    The Messiah College men’s and women’s soccer teams won their fourth dual NCAA Division III Championships on Dec. 1
    The men defeated Ohio Northern University (Ada,Ohio) 5-1, and the women defeated Emory University 1-0.
    This is the ninth national championship for the men and the fifth for the women.
    For more information about the games or the teams’ winning seasons, go to GoMessiah.com.
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...