Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Grajales INJ

Default Eric Grajales INJ

Does anyone know what Grajales injury was during the CKLV? Will he be wrestling this week in the dual vs Duke & Eastern Michigan? Can't seem to find anything about his status anywhere else. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Default Re: Eric Grajales INJ

Grajales is NOT injured-he simply QUIT after losing to a bum . Typical Grajales !!
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Well I don't think Tanner Hiat is a bum but figured he quit after getting killed. I can't believe his coaches let him quit because unless he couldn't walk I would have made him wrestle. Grajales needs some mental toughness and needs to quit trying to throw everyone all the time.

Grajales is a prima donna -i thought for sure Pritz would make grajales bettr yet same old Grajales...
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

I think he's done...its sad to see.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

One of the most talked about R12 guys in history. Being a highly ranked high school kid will get you talked about forever

Round of 12

Mr. Grajales was just waiting to get into the right training situation for fantasy wrestling. Now that he has joined the Kid Dynamite Truth Killers and is surrounded by National Champs and All-Americans, I feel like we will see his full potential!

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

The warning signs have been around since high school for Grajales. He just feels entitled to his talent and doesn't want to put forth the effort it seems. Shame that he might never live up to his potential.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I think he's done...its sad to see.
    Are you saying he actually quit the team/wrestling or he is mentally checked out and won't improve past the R12