Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Grajales INJ

Round of 12

Default Re: Eric Grajales INJ

He is listed on the Michigan website as the projected starter for this weekend

Russ, Tanner Hiatt is not a bum. You will see.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Russ, Tanner Hiatt is not a bum. You will see.
    Is he this years Clay Welter?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Is he this years Clay Welter?
    I'm not saying he will be great this year. But I think he will aa before his career is over. Hiatt, not Welter.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by Chop View Post
    Are you saying he actually quit the team/wrestling or he is mentally checked out and won't improve past the R12
    The second part. The sad part is that I've seen him work with little kids and he's actually a really great kid but he's just been in it too long too intensely I think. I think it's just possible he's cracked.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    The warning signs have been around since high school for Grajales. He just feels entitled to his talent and doesn't want to put forth the effort it seems. Shame that he might never live up to his potential.
    Hmmm, taking it literally, I think we are all entitled to our talents. What we choose to do with our natural abilities is the big, 'unentitled', question.

I have become more of a believer in the philosophy that you generally get what you deserve. In sport, I would exclude the cheaters, but otherwise I generally agree. In Grajales, I believe he is entitled to his natural abilities (which probably guarantees him a spot in the R12 every year without a ton of hard work). He is also entitled to my loathing for apparently being one of those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Chop View Post
    Well I don't think Tanner Hiat is a bum but figured he quit after getting killed. I can't believe his coaches let him quit because unless he couldn't walk I would have made him wrestle. Grajales needs some mental toughness and needs to quit trying to throw everyone all the time.
    You allowed a mentally weak wrestler on your team?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Va, I obviously didn't do enough research when drafting this guy. I liked how he wrestled against Frank the Tank so I took a chance. For some reason I thought he had AA written all over him this year. I am not a big fan of guys that quit so if he indeed quit he be gone. I have a better guy in Lester anyway but with Grajales wrestling in the CK I needed to start him. Mentally weak guys belong at PSU

Oh by the way at the University of IA our guys compete on 1 leg and become AA's. See the STAR and Derek "The Champ" St. John

Without bothering to look at who Michigan has at 141, why doesn't he go down to it now that Russell is gone? Watched the video and while the Hiatt kid looked to be a fairly big 149, Grajales doesn't look like he should be at this weight, just too small and the Hiatt kid was too strong for him. Imagine if he had to go against Dake or Metcalf in their 149 days? They would just smash him.

If he's not going to pack on the muscle he needs to handle guys at this weight then he should be dropping down a class.