Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational: Predictions, Results, Discussion

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Default Re: 2012 Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational: Predictions, Results, Discussion

Switching to the other match to watch Kokesh but Bader is having some video problems.

Kokesh nearly gets a pin off of a counter to a shot but he is going to have to settle for some near fall

Miller gets an escape with one second left and is gonna be on bottom for the start of the second

Miller gets a reversal and almost gets back off of a power half but he gets too high and Kokesh reverses him right back

Kokesh hits a cheap tilt for some more back and further makes me regret trading him for Heflin, I actually think strength is hurting Kokesh here as Miller has almost muscled his way into some good positions

Kokesh wins 14-5 or something like that, almost had a tech but Miller got a reversal at the end. In unrelated news my nose is bleeding
    Last edited by FalconWrestlingKY; 12-01-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Default Re: 2012 Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational: Predictions, Results, Discussion

Gonna watch Swartz and Ihnen, sorry UNI fans

A lot of handfighting until Ihnen gets in on a shot, stopped by Swartz, Ihnen stands up into double underhooks and throws Swartz for the first takedown

Swartz escapes, down 2-1

Ihnen almost gets a takedown on the edge but Swartz is able to keep his other leg back and we reset

Swartz is on bottom to start the second and gets out. Swartz takes a shot and wraps up on leg but Ihnen defends and we are 2-2 with a minute left in the seecond

Ihnen takes a shot and exact same situation as end of the first with Swartz keeping his other leg back on the edge. Ihnen gets an escape to start the third, riding time is not a factor. Swartz is gonna need to take Ihnen down

Swartz almost takes Ihnen down but can't finish, Ihnen tries to hit a counter move and Swartz switches to a backdoor. My best friend the early stalemate call comes in again

Swartz takes about 6 shots in a row, all terrible, and Ihnen walks away with the 3-2 win and only one stall call.

I am gonna switch over to the Loder/Larson match it is 2-2 right now
    Last edited by FalconWrestlingKY; 12-01-2012 at 02:35 PM.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Loder almost gets back but ends up letting Larson up. Larson is up 3-2 with about 30 seconds left. Loder has a stall call on him and a terrible shot

Larson almost gets a takedown at the end but wins 3-2. The team race between Missouri and Ohio State HAS to be close right now.

I know I shouldn't and I apologize but I am watching the Killer and Campo match instead of the Hernandez and Haynes

Kilgore shoots a single leg, Campo defends it very well. But Killer just muscles Campo to the mat for the takedown

Campo actually gets up and what happened to his knee it is all tape up? Killer up 2-1

Killer almost gets another takedown but Campo goes out of bounds and defends the shot but gives up a stall call

Killer gets a knee pull high single but Campo with more great defense and kicks out only for Killer to pick up another single

We go into the second Killer up 2-1 with 26 seconds of riding time and Campo picks bottom

Campo almost gets a reversal but he is just getting torn to pieces on bottom right now. Killer is getting a good amount of riding time and Campo gives up his second stall call and is now down 3-1 basically 4-1

Killer gets out easily and this match is basically over, I am switching to NEVERMIND Campo gets a takedown. Lets Kilgore up and the match is now 5-3 with riding time locked up

Killer wins 6-3 switching to Haynes and Hernandez
    Last edited by FalconWrestlingKY; 12-01-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Hernandez wins 7-3

Anybody got a link for an updated bracket?

Quote Originally Posted by buckvader View Post
    Anybody got a link for an updated bracket?
    Tourney Results

Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    Hernandez wins 7-3
    Thanks for posting the results - I couldn't be at a computer for video, but I was hitting this site for updates on my phone.

Is Flo uploading the semis and finals? I was out, so I didn't get the chance to catch the live stream yesterday.
    Am I cool now?