Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cornell College

Default Re: Cornell College

College wrestling is no joking mattter!

Anyone know more details about the # of assistants at non-D1 schools? Ten total assistants has to be an anomaly right?

Burk wins 15-9, but gives up two TDs to Iowa Central. He may not be the answer they were looking for at 197 this season.

If they aren't all getting paid you can most likely have as many as you want?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Bold Prediction...Burak will be completely fine. I am far more confident in Burak than the 149 situation

That ain't saying much....
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gantry View Post
    College wrestling is no joking mattter!

Anyone know more details about the # of assistants at non-D1 schools? Ten total assistants has to be an anomaly right?
    We have six coaches but only 3 can show up for every practice, only 4 can go to away matches, and one of them wasn't able to make our last dual meet. I think the average is around 3-6 coaches at least with all the D3 schools near us. Mount Union had like 8 coaches at one point I think
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

I notice that 7 of them were in their first or secondyear. I would guess they are guys that just graduated and show up to work out and since they are helping the team they get the asistant coach title.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    Bold Prediction...Burak will be completely fine. I am far more confident in Burak than the 149 situation
    By the time post season comes around Nathan will be a different animal. It seems they're going to try and get him as much mat time as possible. I think he'll be in the mix when it matters most.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Everyone needs to relax. Perfect example Lincoln McIllravy lost his first match coming out of redshirt and he turned out ok.....
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton