Thread: goldman interview

Default goldman interview

Hot Seat_Duane Goldman - YouTube
    i wish I could have asked DG a few questions .Like ''IS LOSING TO SDSU and NORTHERN ILLINOIS THE NEW LOW FOR AN ALREADY LOSER PROGRAM'' and ''WHY DO SO MANY KIDS BOLT FROM YOUR PROGRAM ?'' and a few angry questions .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: goldman interview

Good luck ever getting another interview from him after asking those questions!

i don't really want to be in the same room with the ego-maniacal prick.YET someone at IU should hold him accountable .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    i don't really want to be in the same room with the ego-maniacal prick.YET someone at IU should hold him accountable .
    C'com, Russ. What do you really think. You are way too laid-back adn shy about expressing your opinions!!
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

tim,
    the man has been at IU for over 25 years . i am tired of waiting for next year.

I know, Russ. He's been irritating you big time for that long and hasn't had much success. However, he has still provided me with the single funniest incident in a wrestling meet ever.....against the Gophers when one of his kids was clearly taking a lung timeout and Goldman physically pushed him(threw may be a better word it was so obvious) and told him to wrestle!! All but one person in the auditorium enjoyed it!
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.