Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My least favorite TWT personality

Default My least favorite TWT personality

Today I log on and see that Gofer is drudging up the past like it's his old Kasson Manorville letter jacket with one chevron sewn to the sleve. The college wrestling season officially kicks off today with the Chattanooga Classic! Why try to bring everyone down by posting two of the three worst matches in collegiate history.

TODAY...GOFER IS THE WORST FAN IN THE WORLD!!!!
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Default Re: My least favorite TWT personality

Herk, I know that two of the worst matches are the Metcalf losses, what is the third?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

The Kasson Mantorville rant was awesome. I spent a summer there painting houses outside Rochester.

It was either that or show Matt Nagels one match where he scored a takedown OR any Ryan Morningstar match. I watch those when I have insomnia.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I went back and watched Dake vs Marion, that was a pretty good match. I would have loved to of seen Dake vs Kellen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Hahaha.....What is your deal with Kasson Mantorville Herky? I have actually spent a lot of time there as my grandparents lived/live in that area. The Hubbel House is a very good place to eat.

And, while we are at it I would say my least favorite TWT personality is Chop.

My buddy Pete Dokken was born and raised there. For his 21st Birthday we want back there from college and took him to a local bar there but I forgot the name of the bar but he bet the bartender he couldnt make him puke. Stupidest bet ever. Bartender makes him a PAC Man and he's throwing up 20 minutes later and all night.

Anyway my least favorite personality on here is any one of you moody bitches any given Sunday.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I was just giving you shit Gofer.

Snakem, the third one is Metcalfs other loss.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Either TomWright, or Quinn. Two of the most abrasive personalities ever.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quinn & I were going to be a team in the Fantasy League this year, but couldn't get our act together--I guess we were just too abrasive to stick together!